This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Proving Ground #4

Topic » Proving Ground #4

1115 days 9 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Emily vs. ?

Tribunal, you have until Friday (4/23) at 12 PM EST to cast your votes publicly here for another person.

Those in the tribunal who don't cast a vote will receive a penalty in the losing team's nominations the next time they lose.
1115 days 9 hours ago
Matedog1209
My vote will be for Rohan.
1115 days 4 hours ago
AlanDuncan
I will agree with rohan
1114 days 23 hours ago
Eilish
I vote in Rohan :)

https://i.redd.it/k8z08ed0xdhz.gif
1114 days 20 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Rohan has been voted into the Proving Ground
1114 days 17 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
PROVING GROUND #4

Match-Up: Emily vs. Rohan

Welcome to “Trust Fall"

This elimination requires you to find people that you can trust to help you in this elimination.
The objective of this is to find 9 Tengaged users to help you spell out the words “TRUST FALL” in my mails.

No current players nor former eliminated contestants are able to help you in this elimination.

Whenever you are ready, send me the word “START” in my mail. After that, you must find 9 different Tengaged user’s that need to mail me (Saftronbtr999) letters in the phrase “TRUST FALL ''. The order in which they send me the letters must be exact.

After you feel confident that everyone has done their part, you will mail me “STOP” to lock in your time. The person that has the fastest time + a correct chain will win this elimination. If your chain is incorrect and the other person is correct, they will win this elimination. If both of your chains are incorrect, it will go to whoever had the most correct.

NOTE: To prevent sabotaging from those you didn't ask to send mails, you both will be given a code. Make sure that code is given only to people that you can trust as it can be used against you to mess up your chain. In each of the mails that are sent to me, that code needs to be included. So if your code is 1025, that number will be included in each mail.

Example:
MAIL #1 (You send this) - "START: 1025"
MAIL #2 (Tengaged user #1) - "T: 1025"
MAIL #3 (Tengaged user #2) - "R: 1025"
MAIL #4 (Tengaged user #3) - "U: 1025"
MAIL #5 (Tengaged user #4) - "S: 1025"
MAIL #6 (Tengaged user #5) - "T: 1025"
MAIL #7 (Tengaged user #6) - "F: 1025"
MAIL #8 (Tengaged user #7) - "A: 1025"
MAIL #9 (Tengaged user #8) - "L: 1025"
MAIL #10 (Tengaged user #9) - "L: 1025"
MAIL #11 (You send this) - "STOP: 1025"

You will have until today (4/23) at 5:30 PM EST to complete this. Good Luck!
1114 days 13 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
— RESULTS —

Emily: (8/9) of chain correct
Rohan: Didn't start

*blows horn*

Emily has won tonight's proving ground! Congrats, rejoin the group. Rohan, I understand you had a difficult time trying to find people and even though you didn't start I know you still cared about the game but you just couldn't get it done tonight, take care.
1114 days 13 hours ago
Saftronbtr999
Emily, you have until 5:50 PM EST to decide if you are going to use the Switch-Over or not, if you don't respond I'll assume you are staying on your team!

open group

Ian's The Challenge: Free Agents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!