This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bocas Del Toro Finale

Topic » Bocas Del Toro Finale

1107 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
A decade later...
1107 days 2 hours ago
joey96
"Time Machine"
============

For the last and most important time, Immunity is back up for grabs.

It all comes down to this.

For your final immunity challenge, I'll post a series of questions that all have a numerical answer. You'll use the answers you get from those questions to solve an equation that I'll post. Then once you believe you have the answer, MAIL joey96 your number. If you are correct, you'll be sent part 2. If you are incorrect I'll reply "Incorrect" and you'll have to wait 3 minutes to attempt again.

Once you're inside the time machine you'll have to calibrate it. I'll reply with a list of events that occurred in this game that each have a corresponding letter however, they will not be in order. You need to order the events from least recent to most recent. Then use the letters corresponding to the events that you've ordered as a password to unlock the next phrase. MAIL me the password. If the password is correct, the time machine has been successfully calibrated and you can move on. Otherwise you'll have to wait 3 minutes before trying again.

The time machine finally needs to authenticate you. I will send you a set of multiple choice questions about the season. Every answer has a corresponding letter. If you believe you have all the answers correct, type in the letters IN ORDER of the questions into a mail to me. If you are correct you can move on, otherwise I'll reply with "incorrect" and you'll have to try again after 3 minutes.

For the final part, the letters you received from your answers can be unscrambled into a two word phrase. If you believe you've figured out the phrase, post it IN THIS FORUM. The first person to post the correct phrase will win the final immunity challenge.
1107 days 2 hours ago
joey96
I will let this sink in. Feel free to ask any questions. I promise this isn't as difficult as it looks.
1107 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
https://media1.giphy.com/media/kG1fuK48pvTrb6o51K/200w.gif?cid=82a1493bqquno6l83iia25f7c3p4nzd0v2zzx8y71rdtn81s&rid=200w.gif
1107 days 2 hours ago
joey96
Are there any questions?
1107 days 2 hours ago
flamergamer8
Fuck
1107 days 2 hours ago
flamergamer8
Nope
1107 days 2 hours ago
smuguy2012
Nope
1107 days 2 hours ago
joey96
Rubes you ready?
1107 days 2 hours ago
Rubes
Yh I guess lmao
1107 days 2 hours ago
joey96
Okay I will post part 1 momentarily...
1107 days 2 hours ago
joey96
1107 days 2 hours ago
joey96
1107 days 2 hours ago
joey96
1107 days 2 hours ago
joey96
>> Phase One <<

Link to wiki: https://ltcsurvivor.fandom.com/wiki/LTCSurvivor_Wiki

For the following questions, you'll be answering in what "episode" the following events happened. For reference an "Episode" is from the end of one Tribal Council, to the next. You'll be answering with what NUMBER episode the event happened in, NOT it's name as listed on the wiki.

Once you have all the numbers, you'll input them into a final equation to get your first password and sent it to me. The equation will use PEMDAS.
==============

In what episode...

1. Was Stoner D voted out?
2. Was the third original Partida member voted out?
3. Did Kevin win his second INDIVIDUAL immunity?
4. Did Solarte win their second immunity?

([1] x [3]) - ([2] / [4])

open group

LTC Survivor: Tetiaroa - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!