This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #4 - Solarte

Topic » Tribal Council #4 - Solarte

1125 days 17 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
ROCK C FOR ME

Psalm 91:1-16 ESV / 224 helpful votes

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, ...
1125 days 17 hours ago
Spark_
Rock A - Raul
Rock B -
Rock C - Colin
Rock D - Matt
Rock E -
1125 days 17 hours ago
Spark_
Owen and Kevin to pick, I'll give them 2 more minutes
1125 days 17 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his pinions, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness is a shield and buckler. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day, ...
1125 days 17 hours ago
Spark_
then I'll randomize it
1125 days 17 hours ago
TheKevmiester
e
1125 days 17 hours ago
Spark_
Rock A - Raul
Rock B - Owen
Rock C - Colin
Rock D - Matt
Rock E - Kevin
1125 days 17 hours ago
sosyomomma
1125 days 17 hours ago
AlmightyOZ
Sweet sorry I was driving
1125 days 17 hours ago
Spark_
Spark asked Chatzy to choose between Rock A, Rock B, Rock C, Rock D and Rock E. Chatzy chose: Rock C
1125 days 17 hours ago
joey96
It appears God has a sense of humor! COLIN draws the purple rock and therefor is out of the game.

Colin, the game has spoken.

https://i.imgur.com/jIStg.gif

open group

LTC Survivor: Tetiaroa - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!