This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 Vinapu

Topic » Tribal Council #5 Vinapu

1148 days 14 hours ago
Chastain
Jayson, James, Yung, and Tris grab a torch and dip in the flames to get fire.

Fire represents your life in this gone, and when your fire is gone, so are you...which will be the case for one of you tonight.

Jay - You missed today's challenge and the tribe lost immunity; think this will put on a target on your back?

James - You also missed the challenge tonight. Worried about your standing in the tribe?

Jayson - Do tribal lines still hold after the swap, or is it a new game?

Pietro - Only you and Jay represent old Vinapu on this tribe, does that worry you?

Jordan - As the only person on this tribe to be attending his 4th tribal this season, do you think your luck may run out soon?

Tris - Any talks about who has the idol at this point of the game?

Yung - Does anyone hold the responsibility for the tribe losing tonight, or is the blame shared across all 7 of you.

Votes due tomorrow @ 5PM EST!
1148 days 12 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung - Does anyone hold the responsibility for the tribe losing tonight, or is the blame shared across all 7 of you.

Well, I think everyone realized their mistakes. Tony Stark aka Ironman once said to Steve Rogers aka Captain America “ Well lose” to which Steve replied “well do that together”. Need I say more?
1148 days 10 hours ago
PoohSnap
James - You also missed the challenge tonight. Worried about your standing in the tribe?

I’m stress eating our tribe’s rice. Someone better take the bag away from me or else it’s all gone 😬
1147 days 19 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Pietro - Only you and Jay represent old Vinapu on this tribe, does that worry you?

Yeah definately! But I'm all open for making new connections, so I hope this won't affect the vote.
1147 days 18 hours ago
jman96
Jordan - As the only person on this tribe to be attending his 4th tribal this season, do you think your luck may run out soon?

it's always possible. hopefully my luck doesn't run out today. lol
1147 days 17 hours ago
Peterparker16
Jay - You missed today's challenge and the tribe lost immunity; think this will put on a target on your back?

I would hope not, I unfortunately missed the challenge due to my job and I'm sure a lot of people could understand that. I would also love to add that, I didn't blow the challenge. If I had shown up I wouldn't have.
1147 days 16 hours ago
joey96
I’ll go tally the votes....
1147 days 16 hours ago
joey96
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time do so...
1147 days 16 hours ago
joey96
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

No one stands.

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1147 days 16 hours ago
joey96
First vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Tris
1147 days 16 hours ago
joey96
Second vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jay

1 vote Tris. 1 vote Jay.
1147 days 16 hours ago
joey96
Third vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Tris

2 votes Tris. 1 vote Jay.
1147 days 16 hours ago
joey96
Fourth vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Tris

3 votes Tris. 1 vote Jay.
1147 days 16 hours ago
joey96
Fifth vote.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
FIFTH PERSON VOTED OUT OF SURVIVOR: RAPA NUI
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Tris

That’s 4 and that’s enough. You need to bring me your torch.
1147 days 16 hours ago
BBlover96
Sorry tris :(
1147 days 16 hours ago
joey96
Tris, the tribe has spoken.

https://wwwimage-secure.cbsstatic.com/base/files/asset/10/00/03/48/laura_b_voted_out_2.gif

open group

LTC Survivor: Tetiaroa - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!