This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rapa Nui Reunion

Topic » Rapa Nui Reunion

1146 days 8 hours ago
Spark_
Winner reveal at 6 est followed by a live reunion!
1146 days 7 hours ago
honeybunch1
well im gonna be the first in to kick Bradys ass for the lying slink assed dog that
he is i knew you were making me a target when you wouldnt respond to me anymore so dont think that i will trust you in anything again yeah its all about your game and the people that listen to you are fools including me but i wont be fooled again got to remember Brady is only in it for himself he doesnt care
who he rolls over and you just had to make me the first target you people
need to remember that when you in a game with him again oh and Ben is always in collusion with Brady thats how he got the votes for me do i look stupid Brady i know how you work but you came after me right away so no
dont be asking me to save your skanky ass anymore
1146 days 7 hours ago
honeybunch1
ps bullshit stinks and yours is the worst
1146 days 7 hours ago
colehausman271
Brady is so cocky lmao, and I wasnt blindsided by my voteout abel but you played well :) it was the worst possible swap for me
1146 days 7 hours ago
honeybunch1
Brady most always make jury by targeting people
1146 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Cole it was nothing personal. I really wanted ti work with you but as you saw that merge vote was 7 to 6. If brady left then it would of been 6-6 and i was not wanting rocks at the first tribal for merge lol
1146 days 7 hours ago
honeybunch1
kicks Bradys ass and cracks whip at him snap snap
1146 days 7 hours ago
honeybunch1
sics Cerpico on his slinking dog ass
1146 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
Honey <3
1146 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
From what I heard from Brady it was Ben's idea to vote you off
1146 days 7 hours ago
honeybunch1
idk i knew Ben was in on to thats how they got votes fuck you too Ben doubledealing slink ass dog number 2
1146 days 7 hours ago
honeybunch1
if Abel and Jordon hadnt gone along with them us three would have been able to get them out but no they want to listen to a whining slink ass dog
1146 days 7 hours ago
BBlover96
*sips rum*
1146 days 7 hours ago
honeybunch1
lol hi Jimmy
1146 days 7 hours ago
PoohSnap
tea ben should've been first boot
1146 days 7 hours ago
BBlover96
LOL MAM
no i am Jayson, Jimmy is my trash counterpart

open group

LTC Survivor: Tetiaroa - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!