This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #16 | Finale Night Pt. 3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #16 |..

1155 days 21 hours ago
ouijake
Come on in guys!
I'll take the necklace back from Cody. Individual Immunity is back up for grabs...
1155 days 21 hours ago
kingjames13
No
1155 days 20 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Lol pulls it off cody neck
1155 days 20 hours ago
tbrown_47
https://y.yarn.co/d67af5d5-cd8b-454c-9878-c1b6fac9ccfe_text_hi.gif
1155 days 20 hours ago
joey65409
Hi
1155 days 20 hours ago
ouijake
In this Immunity Challenge, you will compete in an OBSTACLE COURSE. I will share the details for this now, and you will begin when I count down and post the links to your individual challenge threads. THESE TASKS MUST BE COMPLETED IN ORDER.

1. The first obstacle is a locked door. Each player will have their own thread in the group. In your thread, dig for the key to the locked door by spamming comments that say ” *dig* “ 30 times. Then comment “*unlocks door*”.

2. Your second obstacle is to build a ladder. The 5 planks needed to complete your ladder are hidden in the comments of a particular user’s blog on a specific set of pages. I will tell you all who this person is and which set of pages your planks are hidden on when the challenge begins. Search through your pages and submit the 5 links to your 5 planks in your challenge thread (the same place you posted the *dig* comments). Then comment *assembles and climbs ladder*. I will then mail you the clues you need for the third task on Tengaged.

3. Your third obstacle is a chest with a combination lock on it. After you have completed task 2 you will be mailed the clues you need to solve this combination lock. When you think you have solved the combination, submit it to me via Tengaged mail. If you are correct you will open the chest and receive your final task in response via Tengaged Mail. If you are incorrect you must attempt to solve it again.

4. Your final task will be given to you when you have completed the third task.
1155 days 20 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Oh shit!
1155 days 20 hours ago
joey65409
Okay
1155 days 20 hours ago
tbrown_47
ok
1155 days 20 hours ago
kingjames13
Oof I ain’t winning shit
1155 days 20 hours ago
ouijake
If there are no questions, I will count down at 6:24 PM EST
1155 days 20 hours ago
ouijake
Survivors ready in 3...
1155 days 20 hours ago
ouijake
1155 days 20 hours ago
ouijake
1155 days 20 hours ago
joey65409
Unlocks door

open group

Ouijake's Survivor II - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!