This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #14

Topic » Immunity Challenge #14

1162 days 1 hour ago
ouijake
Come on in guys! Welcome back to your second Immunity Challenge tonight in Sichuan! First thing’s first, I’ll take the immunity necklace back from Tim. Individual Immunity is already back up for grabs.

Tonight’s challenge is called “THIS, THAT, OR THE OTHER?”, and here’s how it works: You will race against each other to find five different question stations- each hidden in the comments of different blog posts. When the challenge begins, I will tell you how to find the first question station. When you find it, there will be a question with 3 possible answers. Each possible answer will have a corresponding set of letters. The right answer to the question will give you the correct set of letters you need for the end of this challenge. Each question station will also instruct you how to find the next station. When you have found and answered all 5 questions, you will have a set of letters to use to solve a word puzzle. The first person to solve this puzzle by MAILING ME THE CORRECT ANSWER TO MY TENGAGED INBOX wins immunity & reward.

Example: What country are we in?

A. South Korea    B. Japan    C. China

If A….. FHSJI
If B….. YEJIK
If C….. GDUWP

You would use GDUWP for the word puzzle at the end of the challenge.

I WILL NOT TELL YOU IF YOU GOT THE QUESTION WRONG/ARE USING THE WRONG LETTERS. It is up to you to catch that error.

Remember, I will tell you how to find the first question when the challenge begins. The directions to the second question will be at the end of the first question. So on and so forth, until you have found and answered 5 questions. Then you work on the word puzzle.
1162 days 1 hour ago
joey65409
Okay
1162 days 1 hour ago
joey65409
So do we pm you the answers to the questions?
1162 days 1 hour ago
tbrown_47
Here
1162 days 1 hour ago
Heavenlee
Okie
1162 days 1 hour ago
tbrown_47
Give me like two minutes to go to the bathroom xx
1162 days 1 hour ago
ouijake
You don't have to send me the answers to the questions, only the answer to the word puzzle at the end!
1162 days 1 hour ago
Heavenlee
Do we get a template or anything for the word puzzle
1162 days 1 hour ago
VanitySmurf
I was going to ask what noelle said
1162 days 1 hour ago
joey65409
Okay
1162 days 1 hour ago
ouijake
After the last question, it will tell you how to find the template for the puzzle :)
1162 days 1 hour ago
joey65409
https://66.media.tumblr.com/9724f770f9327dcb52bd9f749f253a87/tumblr_po0x0vo6481r8j1j3o1_250.gif
1162 days 1 hour ago
VanitySmurf
Okay thanks
1162 days 1 hour ago
tbrown_47
https://66.media.tumblr.com/9724f770f9327dcb52bd9f749f253a87/tumblr_po0x0vo6481r8j1j3o1_250.gif
1162 days 1 hour ago
ouijake
If there are no other questions the countdown will begin momentarily...
1162 days 1 hour ago
ouijake

open group

Ouijake's Survivor II - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!