This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13

Topic » Tribal Council #13

1162 days 14 hours ago
ouijake
Welcome back to Tribal Council, Niu...

Tim won Individual Immunity and can not be voted for tonight.

If you would like an individual question, please post your name in this forum.

I encourage everyone to submit a confessional with your vote in your production chat! If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you can tell me in your production chat prior to the votes being read or you can play it live during the Tribal Council when I ask if anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

Votes are due tomorrow at 7PM EST followed by a live Immunity Challenge at 7:30PM EST!
1162 days 12 hours ago
kingjames13
Hi
1162 days 12 hours ago
tbrown_47
Tim
1162 days 3 hours ago
VanitySmurf
Blu!
1161 days 19 hours ago
zach3051
mee
1161 days 18 hours ago
ouijake
Cody - There's only 6 names that can be written down tonight - how to you ensure that yours is not the name being considered?

Tim - This is your third individual immunity win, are you concerned that this could paint a target on your back?

Blu - The other night we saw you burn up your hidden immunity idol unnecessarily, any regrets about that?

Zach - At what point do you start thinking about the endgame and who you want to find yourself sitting next to if you make it to the end of this game?
1161 days 16 hours ago
zach3051
I think you should always be thinking about who you want sitting at the end with you. If you don’t you are going to sorely regret it at some point down the road
1161 days 16 hours ago
tbrown_47
It's definitely possible that I could be a target from winning a lot of comps. But I'm a competitor and want to do my best. If that ends up being my downfall down the line, I'm happy to go down knowing I did my best.
1161 days 16 hours ago
ouijake
Before I bring back the urn, I must announce that an advantage is being played tonight.
Noelle is playing her See The Vote advantage. This allows her to read all the votes in the urn before submitting hers. She will not know who cast which vote, but she will know how the other 6 votes are falling tonight before casting her own. Noelle will now read the votes privately and then submit her vote.
1161 days 16 hours ago
joey65409
Bald
1161 days 16 hours ago
ouijake

*brings back urn*

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
1161 days 16 hours ago
VanitySmurf
No regrets about using the idol last time Jake

As a matter of fact

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FragrantLeftAffenpinscher-max-1mb.gif
1161 days 16 hours ago
ouijake
This
https://imgur.com/se4qTf6.gif
is a Hidden Immunity Idol. Any votes cast for Blu will not count.
1161 days 16 hours ago
ouijake
*nobody else stands*
1161 days 16 hours ago
ouijake
Once the votes have been read the decision is final and you will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I’ll read the votes…
1161 days 16 hours ago
ouijake
First vote
https://imgur.com/J28FJlk.gif

open group

Ouijake's Survivor II - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!