This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5

Topic » Tribal Council #5

1186 days 3 hours ago
ouijake
https://64.media.tumblr.com/4ebd9699da19f3e6d3c9f7ace14a2ba7/tumblr_inline_nq1oxgE6ro1ttwf3c_500.gifv

Welcome to Tribal Council, new Zetian.

If you would like to receive an individual question, please post your name in this forum.

Question for the tribe:
-We have yet to see a Temple of the Ox advantage put into play. Does that make any of you feel nervous?

I encourage everyone to submit a confessional with your vote in your production chat! If you have a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, you can tell me in your production chat prior to the votes being read or you can play it live during the Tribal Council when I ask if anyone wants to play a Hidden Immunity Idol.

Votes are due tomorrow at 7PM EST followed by a non-live challenge around 7:30PM EST.
1186 days 3 hours ago
Yawnha
Yawn
1185 days 10 hours ago
franzella
franzella
1185 days 7 hours ago
ouijake
Yawn - At first glance it might seem like you or Logan could be in the hot seat tonight, due to the way the tribes were before the swap. Do you think those old tribe lines are set in stone?

Franz - There aren't as many places to look to cast your vote tonight! What criteria are you going to base your decision on?
1185 days 7 hours ago
Heavenlee
I will take a question
1185 days 7 hours ago
franzella
-We have yet to see a Temple of the Ox advantage put into play. Does that make any of you feel nervous?

This makes me feel extremely nervous. If advantages aren't used now, merge will be Hell for all of us, so I hope people start using them soon.
1185 days 7 hours ago
franzella
Franz - There aren't as many places to look to cast your vote tonight! What criteria are you going to base your decision on?

To be honest, Jake, I like every single person on this tribe, so I will be basing my vote on who I think I can trust the most moving forward.
1185 days 6 hours ago
ouijake
Noelle - Franz mentioned that trust is something they're considering for tonight. Would you agree with that, and are you basing your decision on anything else?
1185 days 6 hours ago
Heavenlee
Noelle - Franz mentioned that trust is something they're considering for tonight. Would you agree with that, and are you basing your decision on anything else?

I am only basing this vote on how I'll feel comfortable moving forward.
1185 days 6 hours ago
Yawnha
We have yet to see a Temple of the Ox advantage put into play. Does that make any of you feel nervous?

I'm really nervous about this. I'm hoping some advantages may have expired or something, but I also know that not everyone goes into the Temple of Ox, so I'm hoping most people walked out without an advantage.

At first glance it might seem like you or Logan could be in the hot seat tonight, due to the way the tribes were before the swap. Do you think those old tribe lines are set in stone?

It's definitely terrifying. I do think the old tribe was pretty strong, but I feel like I may be able to find a crack or 2 if I search hard enough.
1185 days 4 hours ago
ouijake
*brings back urn*

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
1185 days 4 hours ago
ouijake
*nobody stands*
1185 days 4 hours ago
ouijake
Once the votes have been read the decision is final and you will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. I’ll read the votes…
1185 days 4 hours ago
franzella
https://u.cubeupload.com/cagayangifs/Nu05pD.gif
1185 days 4 hours ago
LoganWolfe
THAT'S MORGAN!
1185 days 4 hours ago
ouijake
First vote
https://imgur.com/bhAea3U.gif

open group

Ouijake's Survivor II - COMING SOON

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!