This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

|Mrkk's Survivor - Egypt (Season 2) - FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » |Mrkk's Survivor - Egypt..

1087 days 8 hours ago
Mrkk
https://i.imgur.com/2IpYnlQ.gif

(2/8 remaining)

Rose (TheRoseHorse)
Tyler (Tbart)

Hello finalists and jury!!!!

Finalists, you can add a speech saying why you should win the game.

Jurors, you can ask questions to the finalists about anything game-related.

You have ONE DAY to vote who to win.

May 15th / May 16th = REUNION (Winner Announcement, Awards, Season 3 Location)
1087 days 8 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I'll post my speech and answer any questions later. I've got a lot going on at the moment
1087 days 8 hours ago
Tbart
I will post a speech and answer questions shortly as well
1087 days 7 hours ago
Tbart
Let me start by saying congrats and good game to Rose and everyone else in this game! Thanks Mrrk for an excellent game. I’ll try to keep it short but it probably won’t be lol. I hope you all get the chance to read it :)

I didn’t have the privilege of avoiding the first FIVE tribals like many of those who made merge did. It was hard and frustrating. I lost two of my closest allies from facing so many tribals early on. If you were to tell me that myself, a member of shitty Menkaure, would be sitting at final 2 with hardly no allies, no alliances, and no advantages going into merge idk if I’d believe you.

But here I am and it’s largely due to my social game. As I said, my tribe didn’t well… win. This meant I had to rely on connections that I made throughout the game. The first few votes were easy and I drew the initial line by breaking up buttercup and allthat who I thought were quite close, aligning myself with Drew and La Orda.

Well, I had to readjust because I lost Drew next and then I thankfully won the double tribal immunity because La Orda left instead of me that vote. I could’ve easily been a 7-1 first merge vote but I worked my BUTT OFF and absolute chaos unfolded that first merge vote. Word got out that votes were being split between buttercup and I and I used my connection built with buttercup and was fortunate enough for her to give me an idol. I received two votes this tribal.

Throughout the season I didn’t follow the crowd, I COULDN’T. There was no crowd for me to follow. My back was constantly against the wall and my name was being mentioned every vote.

I made big moves. I wasn’t in an original Khufu tribe alliance. I saved myself with an idol. I won immunities. I helped lead and vote in the majority to get out HUGE players like Brenden and Abel. I flipped people on my side when I had to. And I made connections with nearly everyone in this cast. I was in an alliance chat with Brenden and Matt. I was in an alliance chat with buttercup and Abel. Many tribals I knew where nearly all votes were going, and if it was too quiet I knew I was in danger and made the moves to fix that!

My conversations were real, my connections were real, my moves were game.

I loved the real connections I took the time (more than anyone) to build. La Orda’s real name is Lawrence, Brenden studied business at Iowa State, buttercup lives in beautiful Florida and is in a boot from a fractured foot (heal soon!), Abel is finishing up his first year of college, Rose has recently gotten into the pc game Danganronpa, and Matt is a big sports guy like myself to list a few. I had to make these connections because that’s what my game relied on.

I could keep going in greater detail but this was long enough. Thank you all for such a fun game and Rose good game and good luck to you!

I will gladly answer any questions so please feel free if you need to know anything!
1087 days 6 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Before I start on my speech, I just want to say that no matter what happens, I had an amazing time playing this season, and I’m glad I was able to meet a lot of you. I have had a lot of personal issues the past few months, and this game was my way of taking my mind off of everything that's been happening. I apologize for the long speech, but I like to be very thorough in explaining my game and why I deserve to win.

On day one, coming into this, I didn't know anyone on my tribe. The only people that I even remotely knew were all on the other tribe. Honey, Tris, and Drew were all people who I came into the game knowing or at least recognizing. The two that really stood out to me where Tyler and La Orda. La Orda played my Big Brother game about 1 ½ years ago. Tyler, on the other hand, is somebody who I played with in the past. Despite our history though, here we are sitting in the final two together. I think that in itself shows that no matter what happens in any past game, we shouldn't be bitter towards each other, and I think the same thing applies when you're casting your vote. Some of you, I might not have talked to much. Some of you, I might have turned on for my own game. No matter what our history may be, I just ask that you read both of our speeches and all of the answers to any questions you guys may ask, vote for who you think deserves to win, and above all don't be a bitter jury.

Because I didn't know anyone, I started making connections on my tribe. One of the first things that happened was while I was talking with Matt, he mentioned he had been talking with Abel, so the three of us formed an alliance called RAM. Brenden had told our tribe after going in the sanctuary that he got a Dead Idol, which was supposedly a fake idol that became a real idol if it was not used by merge. Later on, we became close, and he told me that it wasn't a dead Idol and that it was actually an extra clue to the hidden immunity idol which I had already found. What I didn't consider is that he could have found the idol and made up a clue for the idol. That’s exactly what happened. I went and told my RAM alliance what Brendan had told me about his extra clue.

Shortly after, The Fire Four was made between Myself, Matt, Abel, and Brenden. We made a plan for the four of us to go in the sanctuary, if at all possible, so that we would have control of the advantages in the game. Abel went in the sanctuary and got the disadvantage of not being able to vote at his next tribal. I went in and got my Safety without Power advantage. Matt went in under very interesting circumstances and got a Vote Steal. Rodrigo wanted to go to the sanctuary as well, and so I did what I thought I had to do to get Matt into the sanctuary. I suggested that I do a random.org to see who would go into the sanctuary, and we did just that. However, the first time I randomized it, Rodrigo was at the top of the list, so I randomized it again so that I could get a screenshot with Matt at the top of the list, and I could send Matt into the sanctuary. That was not a personal move, but that was a game move because I knew that we could control the sanctuary and that would be a good first step to controlling this game.

My tribe won challenge after challenge after challenge and before too long, the original Menkaure tribe only had 4 people on it. We anticipated a tribe swap, so going into it The Fire Four made a six person alliance with Elian and Rodrigo which we called The Sexy Six. After the swap, I was on a tribe with two other members of The Sexy Six alliance. In that tribe, our numbers were 3-3, but because Abel couldn't vote, we needed to make a plan at that tribal. Matt gave Able his Steal a Vote so that Abel could use it and be able to vote. That gave us the numbers to vote out Drew. That decision was made because I had a relationship with Tyler and La Orda had a relationship with Matt, so we planned to use those relationships moving forward into the merge.

Merge didn’t come quite as quickly as we thought it would, and we were surprised with the double tribal council. The last person that I wanted to win that immunity challenge was La Orda because of the situation that I was in, and I did not want to have to choose between Tyler and my tribe that early. Fortunately, Tyler won that individual immunity, and we ended up voting out La Orda.

Finally, the merge came, as did the survivor auction. The Fire Four mentioned not wanting Tyler to get anything crazy at the auction, and I tried to save my money as much as possible. Tyler bid 500 on a covered item, and I made the decision not to bid against him because I figured that I could show him that I wanted to work with him and be able to show him that I helped him get something that could help his game. That turned out not to be the case, as it was just a bag of poo, which is even worse than a stick, which I've seen in auctions before. All I ended up getting was an immunity ticket to compete in the immunity challenge that followed, and Rodrigo won that immunity. The Sexy Six considered splitting the votes between Tyler and Buttercup, but we found out that Elian leaked the plan. The Fire Four agreed to vote out Tyler and that we couldn't trust Elian anymore. I did not want to vote out Tyler, but I did not know what I could do in that moment. I strongly considered giving my Safety without Power advantage to Tyler, but that would not have been good for my game because The Fire Four knew about my advantage. They knew it was mine, and they would have instantly known that I turned on them. I would have become the next target in the minority, so instead what I did was tell Tyler the truth when he asked if I had heard about the vote about 2 hours before tribal. I felt like I owed it to him to tell him the truth, and I voted for him in that tribal so that I could stay loyal to my alliance. A lot of things happened at that tribal. Buttercup, Tyler, and Matt all played real idols while myself and Abel both played fake idols. I was convinced that my idol was the real idol because even though Brenden came to me at some point, and told me when he actually found the idol, and we discovered that I found it before him, Matt did not come to me. His Idol was a complete surprise. Brenden would have been voted out at that tribal, but he surprised all of us when he played a Super Idol that he had gotten into sanctuary that nobody knew about. There ended up being no valid votes in that tribal, and there was a revote. Abel, Myself, and Elien were all able to be voted out, so The Fire Four that was able to vote voted out Elien.

Matt won the next immunity challenge, and Tyler pitched an alliance to Abel and I separately. Since I myself had already been considering working with Tyler, I went and talked to Abel, and one thing we both agreed on was that Brenden was acting a little shady. First, he didn't tell us about the Super Idol, and lied not only to the tribe, but to me. He gave us two separate stories just to hide a Super Idol. Secondly, when we were talking about who got what advantage before the crazy tribal, he never once spoke up about his advantage that he got at the auction, which I only realized he had after Abel came to me and mentioned it. I love Brenden as a person, and I do want to remain friends with him, but Abel and I made a move and flipped to vote out Brenden. We did not tell Matt that we were voting out Brendan because we didn't want to risk the advantage being played. Matt was blindsided along with Brenden, but Abel and I were able to do damage control and stick with Matt. As a sign of trust, during that round, I told Tyler about my Safety without Power advantage. Because we had just blindsided Matt and we needed to keep him trusting us, and the fact that Buttercup was a major jury threat in that she gave an idol to Tyler, from what I heard, and was a major underdog, we voted with Matt and voted out Buttercup.

Now we come to today. Because I had my Safety without Power advantage, and it was the last chance to use it, I did not see the need to try to win immunity. I could have done better, but I didn't put my full effort in it. Going into the final five tribal, I used my Safety without Power on myself. Little did I know, however, that a blindside on Abel was taking place behind my back. I wasn't sure who was getting voted out, but this was the last thing I expected honestly. Abel got voted out, and I was left in the dark. Matt won the next immunity competition, and almost as if we were In sync, Tyler and Matt both came to me saying they would vote out Rodrigo, and I was thinking the same exact thing. I was convinced that both Matt and Tyler would bring me to final two given the opportunity, so I wanted to vote Rodrigo out because I had no relationship with him and had heard that the jury loves him. The final immunity competition was probably the most important, and even though I didn't feel like I had to win, I probably could have easily been blindsided by either of the two of them. Like I said earlier, I did not want to have to make the decision between Matt and Tyler. I feel the need to explain that in a previous game I turned on Tyler and voted him out, and we hadn't talked since. I just felt like I couldn't do that to him again. I couldn't blindside him again, and I know that seems weird because I've clearly turned on people in this game, but I saw this is my chance to repair my relationship with Tyler and to become friends again.

Lastly, I want to say that, unless I am mistaken, nobody in this game ever cast a vote against me. I made it to the final two with zero votes cast against me. I feel like that is a huge accomplishment that should be rewarded. Another point I would like to make is that outside of Abel's blindside, every single tribal that I was a part of, I knew who was going home. That includes the crazy tribal where everyone played idols because before the revote, I knew Elian was going. Every single one of those tribal councils I knew what was going to happen. I made moves when I felt that they were necessary, and even though Tyler was in danger and fought his way to the end, I also fought my way to the end socially, and I did it without any votes cast against me.

I wish Tyler the best of luck. May the best player win. Feel free to ask me any questions you may have to ask me and I'll try and answer them to the best of my ability. Thanks Mrkk for hosting this game. I had an amazing time with everyone.
1087 days 6 hours ago
cded10
Great speeches, very deserving
1087 days 5 hours ago
Russell11
@Rose, it was me that leaked the split plan not Elian LMAO 😂
1087 days 5 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Wait really? Fr? Well alright then. I guess that shows what I know sometimes. So I didn't have a perfect game and there were some things that I thought I knew but didn't, but at least I'm here at the end.
1087 days 5 hours ago
Russell11
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/420/632/f3f.gif

OMG I just want to start off by saying congrats to both of you on making it all the way here. This game was far from easy, as you both know, and you both did what none of us sitting in Jury could, so kudos for that.

I’m going to start with Rose. Me and you have played this whole season together from my first day to my last, and I’m so happy that I got to know you during these crazy 2 weeks. However, many members of the jury have claimed that all you did was hide behind the Fire 4 and basically ride the coattails of Brenden, Matt and I. Now I don’t agree with them, but I want you to explain to them why that is not the case.

Also, I want you to compare each Jury member to an actual CBS Survivor player. GOOD LUCK ❤️🐎.

Now on to Tyler.....

I have to admit, you kinda snapped. For someone to come into the merge completely alone yet still make it to the Final 2 is just a feat in itself so bravo. I want to know, for you, what was the big move that proves you deserve to win over Rose?

And I also want you to compare each Jury Member to an actual CBS Survivor player. GOOD LUCK ❤️.
1087 days 4 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
I’m going to start with Rose. Me and you have played this whole season together from my first day to my last, and I’m so happy that I got to know you during these crazy 2 weeks. However, many members of the jury have claimed that all you did was hide behind the Fire 4 and basically ride the coattails of Brenden, Matt and I. Now I don’t agree with them, but I want you to explain to them why that is not the case.

-I don't think this is the case at all. I came into this game knowing that I wanted to make alliances and relationships to help get me through the game. Yes, The Fire Four was a big part of my game, but I didn't hide behind them. Being in that alliance helped my game because we were able to control the sanctuary and there weren't any advantages that were with people I didn't have a relationship with. I'm sure that The Fire Four can back me up on this when I say that every vote that we did together, it wasn't any one person calling the shots. All of us made suggestions and threw out ideas and made sure that we were on the same page. I personally was struggling with the question of "Do I stay loyal to my alliance or do I flip over to Tyler's side", and I did make a move to flip with you when I was given that chance. If I had done so any earlier, my game would have gone downhill, and I would not be here today. Everything that I did was for my game, and when I hit final 3 with Tyler and Matt, I was pretty sure I was going to make Final 2, but I won final immunity. To further prove that I wasn't hiding behind my alliance, I also voted Matt out and brought Tyler with me to the finals.

Also, I want you to compare each Jury member to an actual CBS Survivor player.

-I'm going to be totally honest. I'm going to opt out of answering this question because I can't accurately do that. Not because I don't have relationships with you guys, but because of the fact that the last time I honestly watched a survivor season was South Pacific. That was years ago. I love playing these survivor games, but I fell majorly far behind on survivor and I can't honestly say that I can do this accurately.
1087 days 4 hours ago
Tbart
Thanks Abel! So my biggest move/moment in this game was the first merge vote and there were lots of mini moves in that week that changed my game. Obviously I had nobody so I had to shake things up. I was able to reconnect with buttercup after blindsiding her earlier. Word got around and I heard from buttercup (who heard from you I think) that the votes were splitting. What also went on behind the scenes was that I had made it seem to Brenden that I had received screenshots of info from Elian regarding Brenden wanting to target me. I was in a chat with brenden and Matt at the time so he knew he had gotten caught in the middle and that's how I confirmed I'd be getting votes. That's when I was able to get an idol from buttercup. Getting this idol was huge because if I didn't have it I would've been gone.

I thought I pulled a huge move in blindsiding Brenden but he played a super idol, great move by Brenden! This turned out to be good for me too because as Rose admitted, her and others in that alliance lost trust in Brenden for not telling them about it.
That right there was the small crack I needed. From there I could get my foot in the door. It led me to form a closer bond with you in our group with buttercup, led me to convince rose to finally make a move on the fire 4 the next round, and made it so Matt had to become close to me once Brenden left.

What separates me from Rose is that I would come up to her several times throughout the game to see if she'd be my swing vote to make a big move for me like vote you in that pre-merge vote or to vote Brenden instead of me first merge vote. And time after time she told me she couldn't make a move. My game was different because I didn't need her if she wasn't willing. I'd simply move on to the next person or plan. My head was constantly shifting from plan to plan and it had to. Unlike Rose I really had no majority group to fall back on or the opportunity to seek advantages. Everything I was able to accomplish was via communication. I could not follow other people's wave. I made my own wave and got people to join me. That's why my game is different
1087 days 4 hours ago
Russell11
@Rose
Since you couldn’t answer the second question, I want to ask you why you thought bringing Tyler to the Final 2 over Matt was the best decision for you.
1087 days 4 hours ago
cded10
Rose
- why do you deserve to win Over Tyler.
Great work getting me out cause I think I killed it this game lol.

Tyler
- you played a good game, however, if you had won the final comp whobwere u gonna take me or rose?
1087 days 4 hours ago
Tbart
Tyler
- you played a good game, however, if you had won the final comp whobwere u gonna take me or rose?

Thanks Matt! I'll shoot you straight, I even said in a confessional right before last challenge that I had no idea who I would take. I think you are someone who deserves to be here because you played a hell of a game like you said! For that reason I might've leaned towards bringing Rose. As you know and looking at Rose saying she thought'd you'd bring her, sometimes you gotta make deals at the end. I think I played a better game than her. But it really would've come down to both of your final pitches. I don't wanna lie to kiss ass, you were a top tier player this season
1087 days 4 hours ago
Tbart
@Abel I may have to opt out of that Survivor comparison as well as Rose for lack of watching recent seasons lol! I'll gladly answer any other questions regarding jury members or anything else
1087 days 4 hours ago
TheRoseHorse
Since you couldn’t answer the second question, I want to ask you why you thought bringing Tyler to the Final 2 over Matt was the best decision for you.

-Before we went into the final immunity challenge, I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. On the one hand, I wanted to bring Matt because we had worked together the entire game, and that would have been a great ending to the game, but I also wanted to bring Tyler because of our past history. Maybe it was more of a sentimental thing because I felt bad about voting him out after what happened in our last game. I just couldn't do that to him again.

why do you deserve to win Over Tyler.
-I think I deserve to win over Tyler because as I mentioned in my speech, I had 0 votes cast against me the entire game. That in itself is huge. Another big point is that every single vote, aside from F5 tribal, I knew who was going home. Granted, I thought Tyler was going first vote after merge, but come the revote, I knew that Elian was going to be voted out at that time. Those are the biggest reasons that I deserve to win.

open group

Mrkk's Survivor IV: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!