This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5: Aftermath

Topic » Episode 5: Aftermath

1015 days 19 hours ago
Demgirl6
Yasmin: *she is just... uselessly standing around after all of that* ...... *she walks down the street, wrapping her arms around herself*
1015 days 19 hours ago
Scarelet
*Emmett looks at his hand*

Emmett: "So quick to send me away into permanent isolation? You dont even want to say goodbye? I'm so hurt."

*he smiles and grabs Vincent's hand. Memories of every moment they've ever shared together painfully barrage his brain. When the main and images pass Emmett is still there*
1015 days 18 hours ago
Tommy123
*Serena looks at Eunice*

Serena: Can I help you?
1015 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
Wair Wolfe kicks a pebble as she walks down the street after one last 😍 glance at Alice.
1015 days 18 hours ago
Hudspith
*sits in a new old couples house looking through the study library*
1015 days 18 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Natalia groans, looking over at the door.*
I'm very BUSY!
*She half lies, because like I mean, she was very into her crafty moment.*
I swear, if this is Faith's raggedy ass..
*She grumbles more exploitatives under her breath as she goes to answer the door.*
1015 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
Vincent frowns, trying to push all the memories from his mind but it's not so easy. "Sorry, I'm still stuck on the fact you're dead," he says distractedly. "That's not... that's not how this usually works," he mumbles to himself, pulling his hand free of Emmett's. He looks at him for a moment, lost on what to say to him, before pulling his bag into his lap and checking on the crown.
1015 days 18 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
*Eunice glances around, shaking her head.*

"Nah, nah, I'm just going through a lot."

~~~~~

*Hideo's posture is kinda fucked as he gives some six-year-old plain vanilla. He is so ready to get a different job.*

^The world's most basic child. Not even any sprinkles.^
1015 days 18 hours ago
nateclove
*Alice no longer feels herself being 😍 watched so she continues walking down the street and doing witchy things*
1015 days 18 hours ago
Scarelet
*Natalia's mother stands at the front door, a small smile on her face when she sees Natalia*

Natalia's Mother: "Natalia...its been a long time."
1015 days 18 hours ago
Maya10
In the grocery store getting stuff*
1015 days 18 hours ago
Scarelet
*the crown is fine. Very pretty and crown like*

Emmett: "Wow, look at that. It took me being dead for you to show me it. I wonder if it would have made a difference. Maybe I wouldn't be dead."

*he leans back and props his feet up on the livingroom table*
1015 days 18 hours ago
camell22
Japan: *is happy that his bond with Zion has deepen a bit and happy he is staying at his place……like usual he struts like the king he his*
1015 days 18 hours ago
Hudspith
*decompels the couple leaving the house walking back to averys house*
1015 days 18 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Natalia blinks, closing the door in her mother's face.*

open group

The Dragon's Lament

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!