This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 | Raja Ampat [KAIMANA]

Topic » Tribal Council #11 | Raja..

1216 days 18 hours ago
crazybone5000
KAIMANA

(9/12 members)

Noelle (Heavenlee)
Brady (CoachWade)
Yung (Yunggunzkeep)
Summer (CruelSummer)
Brad (Darbe)
Joey (joey65409)
Yawn (Yawnha)
Jake (ouijake)
Hong (Hong)

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that we will send shortly.

Please mail or Skype your vote to ALFIE and OLIVER using the production chats otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send me confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

Votes are due on Thursday 07/01 at 6:30pm EST

Noelle cannot be voted for. Yung can also not be voted for. Everyone else is fair game.

Yung also does not have a vote.
1216 days 18 hours ago
CruelSummer
Summer
1216 days 18 hours ago
Yawnha
Yawn
1216 days 17 hours ago
ouijake
Jake
1216 days 17 hours ago
crazybone5000
Summer, it's been a dramatic couple of days, with there being only 6 other people you could potentially vote out. How difficult is that to navigate?
1216 days 17 hours ago
crazybone5000
Yawn, you really reaped the rewards of the auction ;) were you happy with your prizes?
1216 days 17 hours ago
crazybone5000
Jake, we're at final nine now, is the competition really starting to heat up?
1216 days 17 hours ago
Heavenlee
I would like a question!
1216 days 17 hours ago
CruelSummer
Summer, it's been a dramatic couple of days, with there being only 6 other people you could potentially vote out. How difficult is that to navigate?

Voting is never easy but with 6 other people there are actually many targets and options for a vote.
1216 days 16 hours ago
Yawnha
Yawn, you really reaped the rewards of the auction ;) were you happy with your prizes?

honestly, it sucked people around me got so many diff powers and I got nothing
1216 days 8 hours ago
joey65409
Hoey
1216 days 8 hours ago
ouijake
Jake, we're at final nine now, is the competition really starting to heat up?

I think so Alfie! It feels like everyone left in the game is really invested in it and it's going to be interesting to see how everything unfolds.
1216 days 8 hours ago
Heavenlee
https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/8/8b/Walking_to_tribal_3.gif
1216 days 7 hours ago
Yawnha
hey
1216 days 7 hours ago
crazybone5000
COME ON IN GUYS!
1216 days 7 hours ago
crazybone5000
I'll go tally the votes.

open group

CrazyFreak's Survivor II: Madagascar

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!