This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 | Raja Ampat [MISOOL]

Topic » Tribal Council #7 | Raja Ampat..

1217 days 6 hours ago
crazybone5000
MISOOL

(6/8 members)

Landon (RxysenBB)
Noelle (Heavenlee)
Summer (CruelSummer)
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18)
Thomas (tcold312)
Brady (CoachWade)

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that we will send shortly.

Please mail or Skype your vote to ALFIE and OLIVER using the production chats otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send me confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

Votes are due on Sunday 03/01 at 6pm EST
1217 days 6 hours ago
Heavenlee
GIVE ME A QUESTION POOH
1217 days 6 hours ago
CruelSummer
Summer
1217 days 6 hours ago
CoachWade
Bradyv
1217 days 6 hours ago
crazybone5000
Noelle, you're safe from this tribal! Did you need this win?
1217 days 6 hours ago
crazybone5000
Summer, you're going to a THIRD tribal council, is it getting more difficult to vote people out?
1217 days 6 hours ago
crazybone5000
Brady, were you expecting the twist today? How will it affect your strategy for this vote?
1217 days 6 hours ago
CruelSummer
crazybone5000
Summer, you're going to a THIRD tribal council, is it getting more difficult to vote people out?

I mean it has been difficult the whole time but yes I would definitely say it gets harder with every vote.
1217 days 6 hours ago
Heavenlee
"Noelle, you're safe from this tribal! Did you need this win?"
https://media.giphy.com/media/Y5t0mPMEiTJi8/giphy.gif

100%. Everyone on this tribe has lied to me and/or thrown me under the bus. The good news is I'm not going home yet. The question is who is going to bother picking up the pieces? Because they're still lying to me right now. All I want is the truth
1217 days 3 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question
1216 days 14 hours ago
RxysenBB
Landon
1216 days 8 hours ago
Heavenlee
https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/survivor-org/images/8/8b/Walking_to_tribal_3.gif
1216 days 8 hours ago
Heavenlee
it's Alfie not giving everyone a question for me
1216 days 8 hours ago
crazybone5000
COME ON IN GUYS
1216 days 8 hours ago
RxysenBB
*enters*
1216 days 8 hours ago
crazybone5000
I'll go and tally the votes.

open group

CrazyFreak's Survivor II: Madagascar

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!