This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 | Raja Ampat [MISOOL]

Topic » Tribal Council #6 | Raja Ampat..

1218 days 8 hours ago
crazybone5000
MISOOL

(7/8 members)

Landon (RxysenBB)
Noelle (Heavenlee)
Zach (zach3051)
Summer (CruelSummer)
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18)
Thomas (tcold312)
Brady (CoachWade)

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that we will send shortly.

Please mail or Skype your vote to ALFIE and OLIVER using the production chats otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send me confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

Votes are due on Saturday 02/01 at 6pm EST
1218 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady
1218 days 8 hours ago
CruelSummer
Summer
1218 days 8 hours ago
Heavenlee
Fine i'll take a question.
https://i0.wp.com/www.purplerockpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Cambodia-Ciera-eye-roll-at-tribal-council.gif
1218 days 8 hours ago
crazybone5000
Brady, how much do you hate the host for asking you a question about Gok Wan?
1218 days 8 hours ago
crazybone5000
Summer, what are you basing tonight's vote on?
1218 days 8 hours ago
RxysenBB
Landon
1218 days 8 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question please
1218 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady, how much do you hate the host for asking you a question about Gok Wan?

You’re a little bitch so I wasn’t surprised lol
1218 days 7 hours ago
crazybone5000
Noelle, you seemed pissed after the challenge, are you tired of losing constantly?
1218 days 7 hours ago
crazybone5000
Landon, after a unanimous vote last time out, do you expect it to be that easy this time?
1218 days 7 hours ago
crazybone5000
Yung, do you think performance in challenges are a factor in who gets voted out at this stage in the game?
1218 days 7 hours ago
CruelSummer
Summer, what are you basing tonight's vote on?

Honestly I’m getting pretty sick of losing so I’d like to vote tonight based on keeping our tribe strong and safe next challenge.
1218 days 7 hours ago
Heavenlee
"Noelle, you seemed pissed after the challenge, are you tired of losing constantly"
https://media1.tenor.com/images/f6b2d94484a2e29cc30eef70b5ada1c5/tenor.gif?itemid=5340983
I am tired of tribal yes. I wish we could've chose who went after we cycled through everyone. I think that it sucks to have a trivia comp that's not really common knowledge and just requires googling because then it's more of a speed comp than anything. This tribe won't be doing well with speed it seems.
1218 days 6 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung, do you think performance in challenges are a factor in who gets voted out at this stage in the game?

Oh a hundred percent Jeff. I for one haven’t had the best track record in challenges thus far so I could easily become a target at tomorrow’s tribal. I do hope my tribemates can see past that, and that I get another chance to prove myself in the future, time will tell.
1217 days 9 hours ago
RxysenBB
Landon, after a unanimous vote last time out, do you expect it to be that easy this time?

No ofc not but tonight I except a lot closer tribal.

open group

CrazyFreak's Survivor II: Madagascar

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!