This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 | Raja Ampat [MISOOL]

Topic » Tribal Council #5 | Raja Ampat..

1220 days 13 hours ago
crazybone5000
MISOOL

(8/8 members)

Landon (RxysenBB)
Noelle (Heavenlee)
Zach (zach3051)
Mark (Mrkk)
Summer (CruelSummer)
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18)
Thomas (tcold312)
Brady (CoachWade)

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that we will send shortly.

Please mail or Skype your vote to ALFIE and OLIVER using the production chats otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send me confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

Votes are due on Friday 01/01 at 6pm EST
1220 days 13 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady
1220 days 13 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question
1220 days 13 hours ago
Mrkk
Mark
1220 days 13 hours ago
RxysenBB
Landon
1220 days 13 hours ago
crazybone5000
Brady,

With going to tribal so soon after being swapped, how do you plan on making sure it's not your name tonight?

Yung,

There's 3 original Misool members here, does that put a target on your back?

Mark,

How does it feel to not have Fagatar in your life anymore?

Landon,

How do you feel coming into this swap?
1220 days 13 hours ago
Heavenlee
I want a question
1220 days 13 hours ago
CruelSummer
Summer
1220 days 13 hours ago
crazybone5000
Noelle,

How does it feel to be robbed of your title as Commodore Cooch?

Summer,

With their being representatives from all four original tribes on this newly swapped tribe, how do you feel that will affect the dynamics going into this vote?
1220 days 13 hours ago
RxysenBB
Landon,

How do you feel coming into this swap?

You know alfie, really good ngl but anything can happen in the game of Survivor. Glad to see the other kings here tho because I don't want something as stupid as winning the first comp of the season make me a mega threat and with 2 other kings it doesnt.
1220 days 13 hours ago
CruelSummer
Summer,

With their being representatives from all four original tribes on this newly swapped tribe, how do you feel that will affect the dynamics going into this vote?

I’m not sure, but I don’t really know if it matters to us all that much. Since there are four separate tribes combined with only a few people each, it may not have a big impact.
1220 days 13 hours ago
Heavenlee
"Noelle,
How does it feel to be robbed of your title as Commodore Cooch?"

I am feeling pretty robbed, but at least I'm not being called fat every time I look at my tribe name. Being Commodore Cooch was a short honor but it probably saved my life in this game so it will be cherished forever.
1220 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
Brady,

With going to tribal so soon after being swapped, how do you plan on making sure it's not your name tonight?

Well I’m the only one from my past tribe but I got to let them know that I can compete in challenges and that I will be there for this tribe. Hopefully that’ll be enough to get me by this vote tonight.
1220 days 11 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung,

There's 3 original Misool members here, does that put a target on your back ?

the way I see it is we’re jus three people who came from the same tribe. It’s a new game now with new tribes and should be treated as such. However it depends how everyone sees it.  you can’t control what everyone thinks out here, and that’s what makes it so hard. People will believe what they want to believe in the end of it all.
1218 days 14 hours ago
crazybone5000
COME ON IN GUYS
1218 days 14 hours ago
RxysenBB
*enters*

open group

CrazyFreak's Survivor II: Madagascar

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!