This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 | Raja Ampat [MISOOL]

Topic » Tribal Council #3 | Raja Ampat..

1221 days 17 hours ago
crazybone5000
MISOOL

5/5 members

Landon (RxysenBB)
Yung (Yunggunzkeep18)
Thomas (tcold312)
Jake (ouijake)
John (JohnPopper)

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that we will send shortly.

Please mail or Skype your vote to ALFIE and OLIVER using the production chats otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send me confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

Votes are due on Wednesday 30/12 at 6PM EST
1221 days 17 hours ago
RxysenBB
Landon
1221 days 17 hours ago
crazybone5000
Landon, how does it feel coming to tribal council? Are you excited? Nervous? A mixture of both?
1221 days 17 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Question please
1221 days 17 hours ago
RxysenBB
You know Alfie, i'm kinda mixed on tribal right now. On one side my King immunity wore off and now I have no guaranteed safety. On the other side I feel as if some people in this tribe haven't contributed as much to the challenges as needed. In the end no one wants to be here especially when we've only known each other for 4 days.
1221 days 17 hours ago
EvictionFreak
Yung, who should be responsible the most for the lose today? How does it impact your decision for tonight's Tribal Council?
1221 days 15 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Yung, who should be responsible the most for the lose today? How does it impact your decision for tonight's Tribal Council?

There is a saying that usually goes like “ you win as a team you lose as a team “. That saying was not for tonight. I guess you could say the fault could be placed on myself on John, so yes we could have reason to worry. However, I’m hoping that the relationships I’ve built so far will be enough to keep me in this game atleast 1 day longer, and we’ll take it from there.
1220 days 19 hours ago
crazybone5000
COME ON IN GUYS!
1220 days 19 hours ago
RxysenBB
*enters*
1220 days 19 hours ago
Yunggunzkeep18
Dips my torch in fire and sits down
1220 days 19 hours ago
RxysenBB
*lights torch*
1220 days 19 hours ago
crazybone5000
I'll go and tally the votes.
1220 days 19 hours ago
JohnPopper
Eek
1220 days 19 hours ago
crazybone5000
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
1220 days 19 hours ago
crazybone5000
*nobody stands*
1220 days 19 hours ago
crazybone5000
Alrighty, I'll read the votes.

open group

CrazyFreak's Survivor II: Madagascar

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!