This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1270 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Fifth up

Most Robbed

Nominees are Apat, Cody, and Ben
1270 days 3 hours ago
Kmartt
Rip don't do drugs
1270 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
The Most Robbed goes to Apat, sure they might be a reason for Cody but, until it was revealed three people were going to be noms in the vote to save, Apat was safe and instead of his allies helping him since he only just returned to tengaged, he unfortunately couldn't get the votes to stay.
1270 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Sixth up Worst Move of the game
Nominees are Jiana nomming AllThat,
Dabu backdooring Harry, and Harry nominating Apat for the poll
1270 days 3 hours ago
Kmartt
Im offended
1270 days 3 hours ago
harrywasnak
I did some spamming for Apat tbh
1270 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
The worst move of the game is Dabu backdooring Harry

Harry did need to go eventually but, he should've taken out Scodawg79 that week, who was closer to Wade and it ended up coming to bite him later making it worst move of the game
1270 days 3 hours ago
Kmartt
I would say it was more of a mistimed move but understandable
1270 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Next up Best Move of the Game

Nominees are Wade tricking everyone to evict Cody,  Dabu winning final 6 pov to not become a final nom, and Joey taking out Scodawg79 at final 4
1270 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Winner is Wade tricking everyone to evict Cody. Wade was never going to use it on Cody since Cody had a legit shot to win and made me help fake not being able to use it making it the best move of the game
1270 days 3 hours ago
Kmartt
Yeah that was a seriously baller move
1270 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Next up Hero of the season
Nominees are Apat, Cody, Scodawg79, and Harry
1270 days 3 hours ago
harrywasnak
4-
1270 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Winner is Cody

Cody started outside of the majority alliance and managed to integrate himself in. He was loyal to everyone he was with and had a good chance to win had he not went like he did thanks to Wade.
1270 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Almost done, two more awards

open group

Holiday Cheer

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!