This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CRACKHEAD SURVIVOR SEASON 1: GOOD VS. EVIL APPLICATIONS!!!

Topic » CRACKHEAD SURVIVOR SEASON 1:..

1299 days ago
giovannimaxroma
PM me your applications, do not post them here loves <3

1. Name you go by:

2. SKYPE (if you don't have one please make one):

3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a survivor crackhead would you say you are and why:

4. How active can you be over the next 3 weeks or so:

5. Who is your favorite and least favorite Survivor players and why:

6. Do you consider yourself good or evil in the game of Survivor and why:

7. What do you believe to be the better strategy in winning this game: lies and deception, floating from alliance to alliance, or remaining loyal to a strong alliance:

8. HOW MUCH DRAMA CAN YOU BRING TO THIS SEASON:
1291 days ago
Limerick
1. Limerick
2. Pacmat123@gmail.com
3. 1 never watched survivor
4. Very active
5. Don’t know any
6. I’d say a loyal player nor good and or evil what ever my team tells me to do
7.staying loyal to those who prove to me that they are loyal
8.not that much I’m a very very zen kinda guy who likes to make jokes I never ever like to make some one feel shitty it makes me feel bad
1290 days 21 hours ago
FireX
X
Firex3898@gmail.com
Very
Fav: Spencer B Least: Dan S
Evil ngl
I think be loyal at first then start lies and deception should you need 2
1290 days 18 hours ago
doobee
My name is josh and im evil rarw
1290 days 16 hours ago
charrison790564
1. Kyle
2. hollowaybenjamin759@gmail.com
3. 10 cause reason
4. 10
5. Nobody
6. Evil
7. Forming alliance
8. So many drama
1290 days 14 hours ago
Ciurrra
Apparently when they asked for the meanest they didn’t mean it
1290 days 2 hours ago
Black_Wave
1. Name you go by: Marx

2. SKYPE (if you don't have one please make one): marx ism (the picture is andre harris)
3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a survivor crackhead would you say you are and why: 8

4. How active can you be over the next 3 weeks or so: quite

5. Who is your favorite and least favorite Survivor players and why: my favourite is Kass Mcquillen because shes a badass bitch
I dont have a least favourite because i dont believe in negative emotions ♥️♥️😍😍😇😇

6. Do you consider yourself good or evil in the game of Survivor and why: Evil because i suck the soul out of kittens to maintain my youth

7. What do you believe to be the better strategy in winning this game: lies and deception, floating from alliance to alliance, or remaining loyal to a strong alliance: floating from alliance to alliance period

8. HOW MUCH DRAMA CAN YOU BRING TO THIS SEASON: IM HERE TO FUCK X'S LIFE UP
1290 days 2 hours ago
Midiaw
1. Name you go by: Ahmad

2. SKYPE (if you don't have one please make one): on my profil

3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a survivor crackhead would you say you are and why: 10

4. How active can you be over the next 3 weeks or so: very active

5. Who is your favorite and least favorite Survivor players and why: my fav is michelle Fitzgerald because of her social game play and my least is ozzy because he cannot anything other than winning comps.

6. Do you consider yourself good or evil in the game of Survivor and why:
Good

7. What do you believe to be the better strategy in winning this game: lies and deception, floating from alliance to alliance, or remaining loyal to a strong alliance: floating from alliance to alliance

8. HOW MUCH DRAMA CAN YOU BRING TO THIS SEASON: much drama u cannot imagine.
1290 days ago
damo1990
1. Name you go by: Damien

2. SKYPE (if you don't have one please make one): damotengaged

3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a survivor crackhead would you say you are and why: 7 I have watched all season from 20 onwards and some iconic ones before such as pearl islands

4. How active can you be over the next 3 weeks or so: I work in a hospital with corona so not very

5. Who is your favorite and least favorite Survivor players and why: favorite sandra/parvati least chicken

6. Do you consider yourself good or evil in the game of Survivor and why: lol I can be either

7. What do you believe to be the better strategy in winning this game: lies and deception, floating from alliance to alliance, or remaining loyal to a strong alliance: loyal with a hint of deception

8. HOW MUCH DRAMA CAN YOU BRING TO THIS SEASON: it depends on how much I invest in it

open group

CRACKHEAD REALITY TV

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!