This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Exposed Party Twist (PART 2)

Topic » Exposed Party Twist (PART 2)

1316 days 3 hours ago
Carvalho
1316 days 3 hours ago
Yawnha
EXCITED!!!
1316 days 3 hours ago
Carvalho
CONFESSIONAL #1

Oliver is my number #1 aint no changing that, i trust dude more than anyone. I always know what hes thinking and he tells me everything hes thinking. Plus i can give him info and hes smart enough not to go around spreading it. I genuinely like him
1316 days 3 hours ago
Carvalho
CONFESSIONAL #2

So apparently people think that Roxie is the Janelle of the House and like I don't see that. If she has to go so be it but at the end of the day I have to make moves and plant seeds that are going to benefit myself and especially with big players in this house going after each other maybe it's best to just sit back. Also Vincent is definitely becoming the Tyler of the house (BB20). I've heard that he is making deals with everyone left and right. I might not be able to take a shot at him but hey, Yawn is already a target. Hey boo wanna do my dirty work for me. <3

I was just thinking about it and as of right now I'm working with literally everyone in the house except Roxie Oliver and Isiah right now.
1316 days 3 hours ago
Yawnha
ok thats SArah
1316 days 3 hours ago
Yawnha
so obvious
1316 days 3 hours ago
Yawnha
#1 got no idea
1316 days 3 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
No it is not I swear
1316 days 3 hours ago
Carvalho
CONFESSIONAL #3

YAY FINALLY POWER! Guess what, they think its Yawn taking over my HOH, but its me taking revenge for people not taking me seriously. That God of Tits gotta go home and fix her lopsided boobs. Her presence disgust me. She nominated me, I come in without mercy baby! And that michelle girl, you suckkkk! fuck you, do you think you play the best game, you have NONE girl. YOU FUCKING DISMISS ME WHEN I TRY TO BE NICE. So if you go, thats fine by me. Go suck another dick at your hometown.

LMAO thats so harsh

And now the Z Warriors are coming HARDDD! You better be ready.

But guess what my Final 2 is Pat for sure. Vincent is double dealing and floating around, TAKE A STAND BROTHER! Isiah is non existent, we have 0 relationship whatsoever. And Yawn, God he kinda is a shield but honestly he's too much

FUCK EVERYONE I'm locking my HOH room
1316 days 3 hours ago
Yawnha
wow oliver ouch!...
1316 days 3 hours ago
Carvalho
CONFESSIONAL #4

Goodbye message to Yawn: I am shocked that you got evicted I wish u could've stayed in this game I wish u the best of luck and I hope we can be friends outside of this game

Goodbye message to Vincent: Your a great player at this game you got me out first but thank god I got back in the game and I got you out no hard feelings this is a game and I hope we can be friends outside of this game

I am so happy I got what I wanted this week Vincent is out of this game
1316 days 3 hours ago
shadowdisc727
wow that was a nice confessional
1316 days 3 hours ago
Yawnha
wait maybe Sarah was nice? im so confused lol
1316 days 3 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
#4 is mine
1316 days 3 hours ago
Carvalho
CONFESSIONAL #5

Michelle is such a snake. I honestly hate that I had to talk to her with these votes. She has a little bit of dirt on me. Thank god that Vin saved me for 2 weeks before he got evicted. (Rip bro). Im kind of scared now shit is dead ass real and people are going for the backs and I have to watch mines.
1316 days 2 hours ago
Carvalho
CONFESSIONAL #6

Im so fucking done with Vin man. This motherfucker is such a snake and i hate that i cant do anything about.

He knew how much of shitty idea it was to put somebody who he was working then just split it with the other side of the house. The better since it still gives us the number. I'm mad cause now I gotten mildly campaign for nothing and but up for 3rd this fucking week. Ugh I'm wanna go off on his ass so fucking bad.

open group

Big Brother S1 - Never ending Twist's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!