This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Exposed Party Twist (PART 2)

Topic » Exposed Party Twist (PART 2)

1308 days 21 hours ago
Yawnha
o thats Isiah for sure
1308 days 21 hours ago
Yawnha
for 5
1308 days 21 hours ago
shadowdisc727
sarah that was a nice confesional lol
1308 days 21 hours ago
Sarahabramowitz724
Thanks
1308 days 21 hours ago
Carvalho
CONFESSIONAL #7

This is such a terrible week my friend and alliance member went home. I don’t even know what I’m going to do to move forward.
walks to my filing cabinet and pulls out a file yep this alliance will do good.
For those of you that don’t know I’ve basically gotten what I want this week to happen. Yawn was a dunderhead and went home and Vince was the biggest threat to my game and my chances to win and he went home. Let me walk you through my strategy.

The first step to getting my plan in motion was to use my power on Sarah giving here a chance to stay in the game and have a bigger target than myself in the house. With her return and her and Vince going after each other it made me slide into the background. From there Sarah won HoH which is what me and Michelle wanted to happen. After that I used her feeling for me to convince her to put Yawn and Oliver up, after we remembered that Oliver was already on the block I told her that I trusted her and Michelle to keep me safe if she wanted me to go up. From there I then used my social skills and quick thinking to use the short amount of time to throw a rouge vote on Pat and blame it on Isiah while having everyone convinced that I voted to evict Oliver instead of Vince by blaming a confessional, that never happened. The girls believed me and with Pat now mad at Isiah I think that I have everyone on my side. All that is left for me to do is start winning some comps and working my magic to get my only target out of the house: Isiah. Isiah is the only one in the house that can blow up my game and I need to get him before he gets me.
1308 days 21 hours ago
Yawnha
wow so i see the sides now
1308 days 21 hours ago
legend_of_link
Well then....
1308 days 21 hours ago
Carvalho
Confessional #8

I hate you all. I can’t decide which one of you to go after because I hate all of you. There is nobody here that I hate more than anyone else.

and when will you bring back the table!!!! i need that more than anythingggggEscribí un mensaje
1308 days 21 hours ago
Carvalho
Confessional #9

i mean i wanted oliver and yawn to be in the game over inacts cause i truly believed they were perfect shields to take a shot for me cause yawn is making too much drama and oliver didnt have good bonds with everyone and damn it almost worked out my way

ben and isiah split votes between pat and oliver, i could have predict that

and roxie was completely wild girl and irrational, i told her that i wanted to play with her and didnt want her to make huge moves first week and she put me on block thinking i had alliances with everyone when i didnt have them yet
1308 days 21 hours ago
Carvalho
Confessional #10

I heard yesterday that i was going to be backdoored when roxie was evicted if only I wouldnt have immunity for The week, if sarah would win hoh in Double eviction I would be screwed too. I think that im definetly girls (Michelle,sarah) target and tbh it dont matter to me cause i know that I wouldnt beat any of these girls in The final 2 if i would bring them with me. I have a feeling that my best decision is to keep oliver and isiah safe and align with them because I think that I have huge chance to beat them in The final challenges and i think I will have better story to tell jury than 2 of them.

I have a feeling that people who could beat me in front of jury are ben sarah yawn and pat because they all tried to influence decisions in their alliances The most and seemed like best in strategy. I think that Oliver isiah and Michelle are floating and their tactic now is to stay under The radar I guess

Btw if sarah wouldnt Tell Oliver to backdoor me I would be still on her side playing against Oliver yawn pat and isiah but now after she tried tried to betray me Im not sure what to do
1308 days 20 hours ago
shadowdisc727
confessional 10 mentioned every person in the game
1308 days 20 hours ago
Yawnha
so its obvious lol
1308 days 20 hours ago
Yawnha
glad mine are not here tbh
1308 days 20 hours ago
Carvalho
Confessional #11

I'm DONE with Vincent he is nominating our own fricken alliance I'm so done with him he's DEAD TO ME Michelle and Sarah are more important like Wth I'm playing dumb with Vincent but Im so close to EXPLODE!!! Sarah is so fake I'm in such a bad spot. At least I think I'm safe at least Roxie told me that who knows with that girl though
1308 days 20 hours ago
Carvalho
Confessional #12

so i just learned that Isiah was using me the whole time that jerk. That kid really thinks he won lol wait till I come back. OFC sarah lied to me that chick didn't even know how to write a sentence. The only people I trust is Oliver, Shadow, the space guys whatever the hell his name is, and Vincent. I think Michelle just came to flritso yeh she gotta go. Roxie girl don't even have to blab how bad she is. Isaac really thinks he can jsut vote and not do comps yeh no.. BYE. I think I should maybe patch things out with Roxie. I need to use Michelle as a number everyone hates me at this point lol(no wonder I was voted off) If I come back I GOTTA win HOH don't really trust anyone at this point even my friedns Isiah and Sarah turned on me don't know who else did. I really gotta win comps or else. ISTG if you SHARE THIS!!!!  btw this is to you Carv thank you for leeting me participate. This was really fun. You are a great host!! btw if there is season 2 I'm down count on me for drama lol at this point am I Tengaged favorite player? well anyways thank you so much!! really hoping Isaac goes this week so I get a second chance at this r u doing Jury comeback as well I would need that lmao well anyways Gn!

open group

Big Brother S1 - Never ending Twist's

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!