This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #6 - Fuck Off Musical Chairs

Topic » Daily Challenge #6 - Fuck Off..

782 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
—Blue Conference Players Only Playing Today—

—CHALLENGE CREDIT TO THEWINNER, HIS GG: https://tengaged.com/group/9680---

Today we are playing "Fuck Off Musical Chairs"!

You are likely familiar with the concept of Musical Chairs. Each round, one attempts to place their hindquarters in a chair to survive to the next round, and each round, one person is left without a chair and therefore eliminated.

I will post *plays tune* and after this point, you wait for me to post *stops tune*. At this point, your objective is to get in a chair.

When my “stops tune” post is released, I will post the seats available to sit down in. Each round, the name (or rather the defining characteristic) of the chair will be different.
For example, in one round chairs may be described by colors, or one round chairs may be described as shapes. Either way, you must post the chair you sit in from the description.

Example: Round 1
Red Chair
Green Chair
Blue Chair

One must post *sits in red chair*,  *sits in green chair*, *sits in blue chair* in order to sit down.

HOWEVER, this isn’t your grandfather’s musical chairs. Play is going to get dirty.  If you find yourself without a chair, you can still attempt to get in a chair. Here’s how:
-        Post *knocks over (characteristic of chair) chair*
-        Post *sits down in (characteristic of chair) chair*

All BEFORE the person who originally sat in that chair posts “FUCK OFF (name of person stealing chair)”. If someone posts FUCK OFF ____ before the process is done, you will not successfully steal the chair.

Example of a round of this:
*sits in red chair*  - noah_kondon
*knocks over red chair* - abstractjay
FUCK OFF JAY – noah_kondon
*sits in red chair* - abstractjay

Jay does not succeed in getting a chair. He can then try to knock others over, however. One can only attempt to knock over the same chair once.

After I post *stops tune*, players will have two minutes to sit in chairs and attempt to steal chairs and such. After the end of two minutes, whoever is left chair-less is eliminated for the round.

If you don’t want to use profanity, substitute it with BACK*
“BACK OFF _______”

If I can tell what you’re saying, spelling does NOT matter.  Last player remaining wins immunity and is safe from this blue conference INDIVIDUAL elimination.

Any Questions?

This will start at 7 PM EST.
782 days 10 hours ago
JohnPopper
https://i.imgur.com/u9mTXrz.gif
782 days 10 hours ago
HowLovely
782 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
If there are no questions, round 1 will start at :00, i assume not all 8 of you are here, so there will probably be enough chairs to go around.
782 days 10 hours ago
HowLovely
do we have to use asteriks
782 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
nope
782 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright here we go...
782 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
*plays music*

782 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
*stops music*

Square Chair
Circle Chair
Triangle Chair
Rectangle Chair
Hexagon Chair
Pentagon Chair
Normal Chair
782 days 10 hours ago
HowLovely
Sits on Triangle Chair
782 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
*looks*

well this could end in like 1 round
782 days 10 hours ago
WitZ
*sits in Pentagon chair*
782 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
TIME
782 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
OK, so EVERYONE except Lukey and James are eliminated.  We will head directly to the final round.  There will only be ONE chair.
782 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Remember, whoever doesn't get it can try to steal it.  If they do steal it, the other person CAN try to steal it back.  But that's it.

Get ready for the final round...
782 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
*plays music*

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!