This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

War of the Worlds FINAL CHALLENGE

Topic » War of the Worlds FINAL..

1064 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
GET HYPED.  IT'S FINAL CHALLENGE TIME.

1064 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
Welcome to the Final Challenge of War of the Worlds.  This challenge is designed to be full scale hell, and the winner will be crowned champion of War of the Worlds.  Here’s how it works.

There are three parts to this challenge, in each part you can score one of the following point values:
6 points - First Place
5 points - Second Place
4 points - Third Place
3 points - Fourth Place
2 points - Fifth Place
1 point - Sixth Place
0 points - Did Not Submit/Did Not Complete

After all 3 parts, whoever has the most points will win, in the event of a tie on a part, those point values will be split.  In the event of a tie overall, whoever did better on MORE PARTS will win.  In the event THAT is somehow tied, we will go by overall time which I’ll admit may be screwed towards some parts over others but there’s no other way to measure it. 

———Part 1: Whiteout Puzzle———

For this part, you will complete the following puzzle: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=377754b488e2

Take a screenshot with profile included once done, the person with the fastest time will get 6 points, next 5, etc…

———Part 2: 6666 Posts———

Each of you will be made admin of your own group, make sure you’re an admin BEFORE YOU start otherwise you’ll be spam blocked.  There, you will have to make 6666 posts in the fastest time possible.

When ready to start, mail me “GOES #1”, and then post as fast as you can.  If you need to take a break at any point, simply stop by mailing “STOPS #_” and then when you’re ready to begin again, mail “GOES #_” (the next number).  When finished, mail “FINISHES” instead of the STOPS post to lock in your time.  Since the forum will be made by me, you technically only have to make 6665 posts to get 6666.

I will be checking to ensure all of your posts are between going and stoping points.  I will add up the total time it took you to complete, fastest time gets 6 points, next fastest gets 5, etc. 

———Part 3: 24 Hour Check In———

At any point, mail me “BEGINS 24 HOUR CHECK IN”

After that, you must wait at least 1 hour between mails, after every hour has passed you can mail “Checks In #_” starting with 1.

Once you’ve reached 24, your time will stop.  24 hours will be subtracted from your total time in this.

Whoever is the fastest gets 6 points, next is 5 points, etc…

————————

At the end, all your points from all 3 parts will be added up and ranked.
The person with the most points will become champion of War of the Worlds and will get 200 T’s
Second Place will take 75 T’s
Third Place will take 25 T’s
4th-6th get nothing.

You may only make 1 attempt at each part, I’ll be on so let me know of any questions.  You have a full 72 hours to do this, Good Luck.
1061 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
This was a GRUELING final challenge, but it is time to reveal the results
1061 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
IN 6TH PLACE WITH 2 POINTS...
1061 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
CHARLIE!
1061 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
IN 5TH PLACE WITH 3 POINTS....
1061 days 15 hours ago
MrBird
king
1061 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
NOLAN!
1061 days 15 hours ago
MrBird
7/10
1061 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
Now, the remaining 4 of you ALL completed all 3 parts, and I am very proud of you all
1061 days 15 hours ago
xcharliex
I flop :( This final was a lot more than I expected, but I managed to learn a lot and hopefully I can slay in the future xx gg everyone!
1061 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
IN 4TH PLACE WITH 9 POINTS...
1061 days 15 hours ago
MrBird
it’s me.
1061 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
RAUL!
1061 days 15 hours ago
MrBird
well
1061 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
IN 3RD PLACE WITH 13 POINTS...

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!