This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Killing Floor #4 - Snapper

Topic » Killing Floor #4 - Snapper

1086 days 23 hours ago
noah_kondon
LIVE @ 6:30 EST

Interrogation:
AJ & Marco
Michael & Franz
Nolan & Patrick

Individual Tribunal Votes are Due @ 6 EST, they will have till 6:15 to publicly change if there's a tie.

DAILY CHALLENGE TOMORROW @ 7 EST
1086 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Tribunal Votes

Arek - Nolan & Patrick
Jack - Nolan & Patrick

Birks - Nolan & Patrick
Warren - Nolan & Patrick

Jay- Nolan & Patrick
Raul - Nolan & Patrick

It’s unanimous, Nolan & Patrick, you’re coming onto the killing floor.

You have until 6:30 EST to call your opponents down.  But I’d appreciate it if you did it sooner so we could get the Elim started at 6:30.

You can call out anyone besides a pair in the tribunal or Jan & Bryan because they hold the relic.
1086 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
NOLAN & PATRICK HAVE CALLED OUT AJ & MARCO

NOLAN & PATRICK VS. AJ & MARCO

CHECK IN
1086 days 3 hours ago
Marcogr45
hey
1086 days 3 hours ago
Novamax243
Here
1086 days 3 hours ago
mysterygame2
IM CHECKING IN

AND IM STAYIN THIS TIME.
1086 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Tonight’s elimination is called “Snapper” and here’s how it works. 

Each round, you guys will pick one person to PLAY and one person to COACH. 

The players will start out on opposite sides of the circle.
Nolan and Patrick’s player will start on Space 1
AJ and Marco’s player will start on Space 5

https://media.giphy.com/media/Y1OptFSUjBaMo8QUDy/giphy.gif

On “GO”, you can freely move to either of the spaces next to you by saying *Moves to Space #_*

You can move from 1 to 8 and 8 to 1.

Once you get to the SAME space as your opponent OR the adjoining space, you can say *Swings Stick* to break it on your opponents body.  The first person to break their stick on their opponent each round scores a point.  If not within the correct space range, *Swings Stick* does nothing.  First team to TWO points wins.

Oh and one more thing, you will be essentially BLINDFOLDED for this.  What that means is this entire comp will be played in MAILS, and all actions will need to be MAILED to me as well as BOTH COACHES.  It is up to the coach to communicate with their partner and tell them what moves to make. 

IF YOU SEND ME AN ACTION, AND BOTH COACHES ARE NOT MAILED, YOU WILL LOSE THE POINT. 

You CAN try to fuck with the opposing coach by mailing them false actions, since if I’m not in the mail, it doesn’t count.  Again, it’s up to the COACHES to discern bullshit and guide their players correctly.

First team to score two points wins, stays in the game, and takes control of the relic.  Losers are out of here.

I will give you a mail link to mail me and both coaches before the round starts.

Questions?
1086 days 3 hours ago
Marcogr45
I’m so confused
1086 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
what confuses you marco?
1086 days 3 hours ago
Marcogr45
So if I’m playing, who di I have to send the mail to?
1086 days 3 hours ago
Marcogr45
do*
1086 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
You mail your actions to the 2 people who are not competing, it's up to your TEAMMATE to communicate your opponent's actions to you.
1086 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
if you're PLAYING, you said the mail to myself, AJ, and whoever is NOT competing for Nolan/Patrick
1086 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
So say it's you vs Nolan

You would both mail actions to myself, AJ, and Patrick
1086 days 3 hours ago
Marcogr45
And you too right?
1086 days 3 hours ago
Marcogr45
Oh k k

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!