This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Inferno FINAL CHALLENGE

Topic » The Inferno FINAL CHALLENGE

1284 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
GET HYPED.  IT'S FINAL CHALLENGE TIME.

1284 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Welcome to your final challenge. You’ve made it this far, now you run with your team to the finish line.  You will all be invited to a team group for the final.  There are 4 stages to this final challenge.  Each stage has been scaled for time by nothing, or 60.  Meaning, for every second you take in one part, it might count as a MINUTE in the final team time.  Or, for every minute you take, it only counts as a second in the total team time.  it depends on the weight given to each portion.  Please Note: It is pre-determined what weight each portion has already.

The first 2 stages will run at the same time.  Stage one is semi-live, and stage two is non-live.  These 2 stages will begin tomorrow, Friday, at 8 EST and end Saturday at 6 EST.  So that’s 22 hours.  After the results of stages 1 & 2, stages 3 & 4 will be revealed.  Stages 3 & 4 will take place at the same time, and you will have 2 full days to complete those.  But, I’m not looking to overwhelm you guys, so we’re breaking it up.

Stage 1: Outrageous Obstacles (Scale/60) (For every minute in stage 1, 1 second is added to the team time)

For this portion of the challenge, you must get every member your team over a certain number of obstacles.  The amount of obstacles you have is equal to the number of members on the other team (to keep things even).  However, both teams have 6 members, meaning both teams must get over 6 obstacles. 

At 8 EST tomorrow, I’ll say *BLOWS HORN* in your team forum, and you’ll be able to begin.

To do an obstacle say *completes obstacle #_*, starting with 1

However, EVERYONE must go over every obstacle BEFORE anyone can start the next one. So if ONE person hasn’t done obstacle 1, nobody can do obstacle 2.  For every minute this takes, ONE SECOND will be added to your total time.  The max you can hit is 22 minutes (aka 22 hours) at 6 EST on Saturday.  If you haven’t cleared all 6 obstacles by then, that’s your time out time as a team.  And you get 22 minutes for this portion.

Stage 2: Jigsaw Puzzle (Scale = Normal)

At 8 EST, I will also post a Jigsaw Puzzle along with *BLOWS HORN*, this stage will run at the same time as Stage 1, and you’ll have the 22 hours Outrageous Obstacles is running to submit this puzzle as well (aka till 6 EST Saturday).  You must submit with your tengaged profile in the shot LIKE SO: https://prnt.sc/bnbrgh

Everyone will complete this puzzle individually, your team can only “move on” when everyone has finished their puzzle.  MEANING, whoever has the SLOWEST time will have their time added to the team time, it doesn’t matter how well first pace does, the person who is the fastest and second slowest will be the same to their team. 

And yes, I bet you’re wondering what happens if you don’t do the puzzle.  Well, your score won’t count for your team, as it’s the lowest of people that submitted, but trust me, the penalty is a BITCH to deal with.  It’s not the end of the world for your team but it’s still fucking bad.  Just do the puzzle.

After parts 1/2, we will re-group and move to parts 3/4.

I will now invite you all to team groups.  Good Luck, this begins at 8 EST tomorrow.
1283 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
---JOSH HAS QUIT THE GAME, GOOD GUYS NOW ONLY HAVE 5 OBSTACLES IN PART 1---
1283 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
The final challenge has begun
1282 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
*BLOWS HORN*

Alright, that’s time, I’m not accepting any late submissions under “I didn’t realize when it was due” or whatever.  I said it would be 6, I sent a reminder saying it was 6 to mails and that it would be your only reminder.  I don’t care if you’re done but didn’t submit.

Time to reveal who submitted/didn’t and what the punishment is
1282 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ethan and John were the ONLY 2 to complete the puzzle.

Will, Pi, Logan, Jan, Christian, Patrick, Nathan, Lexey, Bekir

You will now face my wrath.
1282 days 14 hours ago
Christian_
?
1282 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
1282 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
I WILL ACCEPT CHRISTIAN, JAN, AND WILL'S SUBMISSIONS

THEY WILL NOT FACE THE PUNISHMENT.
1282 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
Since they were in the team group
1282 days 14 hours ago
3pi14159
never in my life did i expect to have to spend 4 hours in a day on a puzzle to not even complete it
1282 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
Pi…YOU ARE PURGED
Logan…YOU ARE PURGED
Patrick…YOU ARE PURGED
Nathan…YOU ARE PURGED
Lexey…YOU ARE PURGED
Bekir…YOU ARE PURGED
1282 days 14 hours ago
3pi14159
shook
1282 days 14 hours ago
purplebb4
whew
1282 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
Remaining Good Guys:
Will (IceBeast)
Jan (DarkTyphoon23)
Ethan (gethann)
Christian (Christian_)

Remaining Bad Asses:
John (Jxhn)
1282 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
CHRISTIAN has quit the game

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!