This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Duel Reunion

Topic » The Duel Reunion

1314 days ago
noah_kondon
Fittingly, our contenders for Player of the Season are the 3 members of the power alliance that didn't win:
Crypt
Bekir
Kyle
1314 days ago
noah_kondon
The Player of the season is
CRYPT!

I had a very tough time deciding between Crypt and Bekir, but I went with Crypt.  Despite being tied up by ETC as well, Crypt still managed to socially maneuver to the point where he kept himself in good with literally everybody.  Crypt managed to not save people by just saving whoever did well in challenges early on, and people trusted him with their lives in this game.  And ultimately, he never got called out despite not winning shit till final 4, and he was aligned with pretty much the entire cast.
1314 days ago
noah_kondon
Now as for episode titles, I'm not going to lie, there was barely anything to pick from, so these episode titles were pretty much dominated by 2 people.
1314 days ago
Kgamer2218
Meh
1314 days ago
noah_kondon
Episode Titles

Episode 1: “ALL THESE PEOPLE SUCK” - Kyle
Episode 2 - “This is the challenge not the fucking nice games dumbasses” - Kyle
Episode 3 “Nice side friend” -John
Episode 4 ”I could not be more unbothered” - John
Episode 5 “I expect to win” -James
Episode 6 “whatever dumbfuck” -Kyle
Episode 7 “ I could never use club penguin as a inspiration” - Kyle
Episode 8 “I’m not gonna post the jenny dee gif out of respect” - John
Episode 9 “I was called cocky but he backed. it. UP.” - John
1314 days ago
Kgamer2218
Has 4/10 like the king I am
1314 days ago
Kgamer2218
1314 days ago
noah_kondon
Kyle you had 4/7 of the episodes you were in
1314 days ago
noah_kondon
that's over 50%
1314 days ago
noah_kondon
Alright, I'm sure what most people here are probably anticipating is what we're doing for next season of NTC!
1314 days ago
noah_kondon
And I've actually already teased it a couple times
1314 days ago
Kgamer2218
It's a pair challenge where I will commit die in
1314 days ago
noah_kondon
Alright, for the next season, I’ll be trying to expand the cast of people for this series, as well as do something that will take an identical amount of time as last season, before expanding to longer seasons.  That’s why, next season will be a TEAM season.
1314 days ago
noah_kondon
https://media.giphy.com/media/h1x10YsV4Zmkqdtl8h/giphy.gif

That’s right, 2 teams of 10 will compete against each other for the title of challenge champion in this next go around.  More specifically, 10 “Good Guys” vs. 10 “Bad Asses”.  However, first, there will be 8 elimination cycles, following the Inferno 3 (aka the lost season) format. 

Each Round, to start the cycle, both teams will select someone from the OPPOSITE team to go into THE INFERNO.  Then, the Daily Challenge will be a Life Shield Challenge, where one person on each team will win a Life Shield.  If the nominated players wins, they must throw one of their own teammates in to replace them.  If someone else wins, they have the option to either save the nominated player on their team by taking their place, or leave the nominated player in. 

After 8 of these cycles, 12 people will remain, and compete in their teams for the win. 

This season could’ve as few as 2 winners, or as many as 10, regardless, this will be a much easier season than The Duel if the goal is to earn a title.
1314 days ago
noah_kondon
Alright, well, I guess that's it!  Confessionals will go up in this group tonight, The Inferno won't start until everything for the season is PRE-TYPED, the wiki is in order, and John has received his gift for winning this season.

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!