This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Duel Cast Reveal

Topic » The Duel Cast Reveal

1336 days 22 hours ago
nathorix
This is such a cracked cast tbh
1336 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
The ninth contestant is John (Jxhn)
1336 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
The tenth and final contestant is Bekir (purplebb4)
1336 days 22 hours ago
purplebb4
says Chile and hey
1336 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
Here's our cast for THE DUEL (I know people at the start of the alphabet are usually listed first so I wanted to switch shit up):
Shawn (Shawnlolpop123)
Nathan (nathorix)
Logan (lhooper902976)
Kyle (Kgamer2218)
Johnny (Escapethenight13)
John (Jxhn)
James (Jacadeux)
Curly (Curlyrune)
Crypt (Cryptspartan)
Bekir (purplebb4)
1336 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, welcome everybody to Búzios, Brazil!
1336 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
My name is Noah, I’ve hosted many games including 17 seasons of my own survivor series here on tengaged, and I am your host for this season of The Challenge.  I’d like to welcome everybody to The Duel.
1336 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
(Yes, I copied this whole rant from TJ from the actual Duel)
1336 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
So, as you guys know, we here at The Challenge love to keep it interesting, and keep you guys on your toes, and this season is no exception.  For starters, there’s going to be no teams, from now on, you’re on a solo mission from start to finish.
1336 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
Each Challenge will be followed by a duel.  A duel is where the competitors will be eliminated after every challenge in a one on one battle for survival.  Here’s how the duels work.  The player that outperforms all the others in that day’s challenge, will be granted safety from elimination in the duel.  Now here’s the kicker, instead of voting someone into the duel, they’ll be choosing one person they want to stick around.  That person will be choosing another player, and so on and so forth, until there’s one player left.  That lone solider is going into The Duel regardless.  Once that player has been determined, they are then going to be choosing a player of their choice to join them in The Duel.  They can pick anyone see, except for that day’s challenge winner.  Those two are gonna battle it out.  Winner stays, loser goes home, it’s that simple.
1336 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
Ultimately, There’s going to be two finalists at the final challenge battling it out for a gift prize and the title of Challenge Champion.
1336 days 22 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, that's it, I'll get a skype chat made and post the rules thread shortly.  The first challenge is tomorrow @ 7 EST.  If you can't be there, make sure to send at least a priority list for the nomination process.  And start socializing everyone!

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!