This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #8 - The Web

Topic » Daily Challenge #8 - The Web

1316 days ago
noah_kondon
Tomorrow, Saturday, September 18th, 2020 @ 7 EST (LIVE)
1315 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
19th*
1315 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
CHECK IN
1315 days 1 hour ago
noah_kondon
Welcome to the finely daily challenge of the season, this one is called “The Web” and is inspired by multiple final POV comps from Big Brother.  In this challenge, I will upload a web.  There will be clues in blue circles, that will connect to numbers in red circles.  It’ll look like this (but with clues for this season and also it looks better): https://prnt.sc/ukaze0

On “GO” I will post the web, and your job is to figure out which eliminated player goes in which circle.  Each player will be in the puzzle twice and only twice, and in addition no player will connect to the same clue multiple times.  You’re goal is to be the first to crack the code by mailing me which player goes where, in a format like so:

1. Logan
2. Logan
3. Johnny
4. Johnny
5. Nathan
6. Nathan
7. Shawn
8. Shawn
9. James
10. James
11. Curly
12. Curly
13. Kyle
14. Kyle

If Incorrect, I’ll mail back “WRONG” or “INCORRECT” or something of the sort as quickly as possible.

The first player to figure out and mail me the correct answers, wins the final daily challenge of the season, and advances to the final challenge.  The 2 people who do not, are headed to the final duel, where one of you will fall JUST short of the final. 

Also, pretty much all the info you don’t remember can be found on the wiki page: https://ntc.fandom.com/wiki/The_Duel

Let me know if you have any questions before we begin, and once you’re all ready (or should I say once everyone PRESENT is ready), we can get started.
1315 days ago
Cryptspartan
Hi
1315 days ago
purplebb4
hi
1315 days ago
noah_kondon
(Reminder: Make sure the window with the puzzle big enough, it's readable, but if you reduce the window too much, you'll see a loss in quality)
1315 days ago
noah_kondon
it's uploaded to to the same site the example image is
1315 days ago
Jxhn
Hey
1315 days ago
noah_kondon
Ok, John does not appear to be present.  Bekir, Crypt, do you both understand the challenge fully?
1315 days ago
noah_kondon
Nevermind
1315 days ago
Cryptspartan
I hope this is done soon bc I am also spamming at the same time lmao
1315 days ago
purplebb4
I get it
1315 days ago
noah_kondon
Do all three of you understand the challenge fully
1315 days ago
Cryptspartan
Yes I'm ready and I get it
1315 days ago
Jxhn
Give me a couple min please

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!