This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Duel #7 - Hall Brawl

Topic » Duel #7 - Hall Brawl

1315 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
A challenge classic, today’s elimination is called “Hall Brawl” and here’s how it works. 

This challenge will be played in Rounds.  Each round, on “GO” your goal is to SPAM “PUSHES KYLE” or “PUSHES JOHN” depending on who you are.

You start in the middle, and every time you push your opponent twice in a row, you push them back.  If you push your opponent back twice, without being pushed back by your opponent, you ring your bell and score a point.

So for example say it’s like this.

Bob’s Bell
Section #1
Section #2
Section #3
Mark’s Bell

On “GO”, Bob and Mark both run from their opponent’s bells and collide at Section #2.  If Mark gets 2 pushes in a row, he pushes Bob back to section 3, it then kept going until Bob pushes Mark back to Section 2, which essentially makes the round even again, or Mark pushes Bob back to hit his bell. 

Ring your bell and score a point, the first person to 2 points wins the duel, and advances to the final 3.  Loser, gets eliminated from the game.

Scheduled for 6 EST, but can be played at an alternate time.
1315 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Elim re-scheduled tentatively for 9:30 EST, will push back if both parties do not show
1315 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
---Check In---

(Seeing if you're both here and ready to compete)
1315 days 2 hours ago
Jxhn
hey
1315 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Walks in
1315 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
But I'm going to the bathroom so wait a minute
1315 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
gotcha, we won't start till you're both ready, you each understand the rules?
1315 days 2 hours ago
Jxhn
yeah youre gonna judge we dont have to say like (rings bell) or anything right?
1315 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
nope, I considered adding that, but figured this elim would never fucking end if someone had to switch posts and their opponent could push them back
1315 days 2 hours ago
Jxhn
its true youre doing the lords work
1315 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
shouldn't be too hard to see when there's 2 posts in a row lol
1315 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
ill obviously announce any pushes as soon as I can, but It might not be DIRECTLY after someone gets a push
1315 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ok im back and that's fair cause someone could easily be pushed as they were hitting the bell wouldn't be fair
1315 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Testing
“PUSHES JOHN”
1315 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, are you both ready to begin?
1315 days 2 hours ago
Kgamer2218
If my internet goes out because of the storm I'm gonna kill the storm

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!