This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Daily Challenge #7 - Card-Jitsu

Topic » Daily Challenge #7 -..

1315 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
Welcome everyone today’s challenge, inspired by Club Penguin, it’s called “Card-Jitsu” and is somewhat similar. 

There will be 3 types of cards, Fire, Water, and Ice.
Every card will also have a COLOR signifying it’s challenge.

Your goal in this challenge is to get a winning set of 3 cards.

A winning set of cards is either.
A Fire card, a Water Card, and an Ice card with 3 different colors.
3 of the SAME card, with 3 different colors

Here’s how you win cards, for each color, there will be a different type of challenge.  Simple ones.

For Red Cards, I’ll post a trivia question about Brazil, first to answer gets the card.

For Blue Cards, I’ll post a trivia question relating to something that happened this season, first to answer gets the card.

For Green Cards, I’ll post a letter and a number, and the first person to respond with a word that I can google which starts with that letter with that many letters gets the card.  (EX: If I post A6, “Apples” would be a correct word) 

For Yellow Cards, I’ll post *drops card*, and the first person to post *claims card* will get the card.

For Orange Cards, I’ll post a gif, and a question related to it, the first person to correctly answer will get the card.

Before each round, I’ll announce what type of card is being played for, and what type of card it is (Fire, Water, Ice)

The color of cards will go in rotation, which I’ll randomize in this chatzy before we begin:

The type of cards will go Fire, Water, Ice, Fire, etc…

Once you think you have a correct set of 3 cards, call it by saying “JITSU” (It may difficult for me to keep up with who has matches which is why I’m adding this element).  The first person to say “JITSU” with a winning set of 3 cards wins the challenge, and is safe from the duel.  And they will start our very short nomination process.  Losers, 2/3 of you are going in.

You have 30 rounds to achieve a card jitsu (10 of each card icon, 6 of each color).  If NOBODY achieves a card jitsu, I’ll ask a tiebreaker question.  But I seriously doubt that this will need to occur.

This challenge can be won in 3 rounds if the rest of you flop.

This will take place @ 7 EST
1315 days 9 hours ago
noah_kondon
*forgets the chatzy*  (I'll make it when we start)
1315 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
CHECK IN
1315 days 8 hours ago
Jxhn
Here but please give me about 10 minutes
1315 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
hi
1315 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
Alright, we won't start till :00 if you aren't ready
1315 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
going to randomize the color order now: http://us21.chatzy.com/54884353810338
1315 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Is here
1315 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
The order of the colors will go

Green
Yellow
Blue
Orange
Red

The type's of card will go
Fire
Water
Ice
1315 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
So Green Fire
Yellow Water
Blue Ice
Orange Fire
Red Water
Green Ice

ETC...
1315 days 8 hours ago
purplebb4
1315 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
I won't ask if you're all ready every round, but I'll count each round down
1315 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
and post the color and card you're playing for, as well as the little description before I count down
1315 days 8 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Hi
1315 days 8 hours ago
noah_kondon
alright, anyone else have any questions, or are we all clear on the rules?
1315 days 8 hours ago
Cryptspartan
I'm clear

open group

NTC: The Zone

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!