All Your Fault P1 by Bebe ANAL-ysis
- “All Your Fault Pt 1” by Bebe Rexha ANAL-ysis
1) Gateway Drug - CUZ KISSING LEADS TO TOUCHIN LEADS TO LOVIN LEADS TO FUCKIN? INGENIOUS! This is on my playlist now, and was the only song on this EP to do so. Miss Bebe stepped her pussy UP.
2) Bad Bitch - this song was ALMOST there. I’d go off if this played in a club, but Ty’s verse was weak. Not even joking, if KeyMarie had a verse in this, the song would’ve been DOPE. Just imagine a verse from her Bad Bitch in here.
3) Small Doses - this song was nice. Not incredibly memorable, but I really liked the words and I thought it was good to listen to. It was one I didn’t want to skip.
4) FFF - honestly lowkey bumped but I think everyone knows it’s not a good song. The words lowkey suck but I love the concept and the chorus can be chanted.
5) I got you - this song wins “most forgettable”. Literally nothing about this song is special, even the chorus is bland. The video is just bebe serving looks which is lit but the song peaked so early on.
6) Atmosphere - this song being the lead made me question my decision to listen to the whole EP. This had the makings to be a beautiful ballad but it had zero emotion and a terrible club beat behind it. It makes me sad because it had a lit ass title too.
Overall, this album literally got better as it went on. I’m for real, she put all her good songs so late in the EP and if the first couple had been dropped this would’ve gone much better for me. This EP relied ENTIRELY on whether or not the chorus was catchy tho. There was no instrumental / vocal build in any of her songs, minimal riffs and almost no harmonies, and Bebe’s voice didn’t quite do enough to carry the early songs (the late songs were so good, and partially because they DID build (especially gateway drug)). Overall this wasn’t a bad start for her, but wasn’t a breakthrough by any means.
Leave a comment