This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Catching Fire

Topic » Episode 4: Catching Fire

1342 days 15 hours ago
dvs194
**Last Time on The Challenge**

*Acacia and Elvira are doing yoga. Elvira looks towards the camera, cringing at having to do this*
Elvira: What are you even doing? Go watch last week’s episode you idiot.
*Acacia looks startled, nudging Elvira*
Acacia: This week on The Challenge!
*Acacia’s big cheesing to make up for the poor choice on production’s part of having Elvira do this*

—————

*supercut of everyone fighting: Fox and Jesy, Grant and August, Grant and Jesy, Grant and Aly, Grant vs. the House, etc.*

*cut to Destiny, Fox and Grant agreeing to try and win tribunal spots and shake things up*

*cut to August and Aly flirting and being cute*

Grant: Aly, do you need help packing your bags or something? I’m sending you home.

*cut to Grant calling out August and threatening Aly, and August smiling as he lets Aly go in and watches her get eliminated*

*the camera pans to Acacia and Jesy looking horrified and watching August’s facial expression*

Acacia (Confessional): That wanker may thing he’s gotten everyone up in arms against Grant, but I saw how he let Aly take the fall for him and wasn’t upset about her leaving. I’m coming for his arse. Bloody git.

—————

**Tonight on The Challenge*

*the sound of rope creaking and people breathing heavily from stress before someone screams*
???: *Oh my God, she passed out! Someone get her down!!*

—————

*Day 16*

(Posting will begin after today’s challenge has completed)
1342 days 14 hours ago
dvs194
**RP can begin**

*Elvira, Fox and Destiny are summoned to the deliberation room*

*Acacia takes a relaxing shower, feeling her muscles relaxing*
Acacia (Confessional): I was so bloody close! I keep coming so close and falling just short. *sighs* Now I have to wait and see.
1342 days 14 hours ago
Rain848
*Gets off the bus*
Good job Elvira, Fox, and Destiny.

Confessionals: Who are they going to nominate? Who the fuck knows honestly
1342 days 14 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elvira walks into the deliberation room.

Confessional: "I'm not actually sure who to put in, but it's probably going to be a guy. I don't trust them not to start a guy's alliance with their numbers so low."
1342 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
( I’ll be on soon )
1342 days 14 hours ago
dvs194
(Kk. Giving until like 5:30 CST for delibs so about 50 minutes. RPing the challenges takes a tad longer than just posting results lol)
1342 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jesy heads to the showers and cleans herself*
1342 days 14 hours ago
nateclove
*Faith lies in her bed, her head a bit woozy*

CF: I can't believe I passed out during the challenge. What the hell even happened?
1342 days 14 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elvira's mentally tossing names around in her head.
(im gonna wait for bad18 if thats cool so theres a bit of discussion going into it)
1342 days 14 hours ago
dvs194
(Yeah that’s fine)
*Acacia steps out of the shower, putting her hair up in a wrap after she dries it. She adjusts it in the mirror*
1342 days 14 hours ago
bad18life
( I'm here )

Fox: Congratulations Elvira and Destiny. Elvira that was pretty bad ass out there.
1342 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jesy finishes showering and dries herself off and changes into comfy wear and heads to the kitchen for a coffee*
1342 days 14 hours ago
Rain848
*Julie finishes showering and gets dressed and looks at the girls*
Good try out there for sure y’all
1342 days 14 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia smiles at Julie as she puts on a light makeup look*
Acacia: You too babes. I saw your puzzle when the light came on, Des just barely beat the two of us out. Good shout.
1342 days 14 hours ago
Symmetry888
Elvira smirks. "Thanks. I guess this challenge was just pretty good for me. I'm a creature of the night." She glances to him. "I'm thinking of putting up Jay, mostly because I've never once spoken to him. How about you?"
1342 days 14 hours ago
adamslater19
*Jesy would be making coffee*

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!