This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4 Challenges and Elimination

Topic » Episode 4 Challenges and..

1359 days 6 hours ago
Rain848
Girl I dont know what the fuck just happened but thanks for Riding
1359 days 6 hours ago
bad18life
-Fox nods-
1359 days 6 hours ago
Scarelet
*August nods*
1359 days 6 hours ago
Katherinee_
*Ashley is trying to be a narrator*
The two animals of the same spieces and gender are about to start doing what's originally written in their male DNAs - running.. from their problems.
1359 days 6 hours ago
dvs194
(Alright y’all, I’ll send the both of you a question. You will mail me the answer. If you get it correct, you will be mailed the next question. The first to get all of the questions correct wins. Sending out the mail in 2 mins)
1359 days 6 hours ago
dvs194
*Acacia rolls her eyes*
Acacia: Oh my *God*, Ashley, shut the fuck up.
1359 days 6 hours ago
dvs194
*the horn sounds, and the guys slam into each other, trying to force their way past to their bells*
Acacia: Come on Fox!!
1359 days 6 hours ago
Katherinee_
*Ashley scoffs*
I am just kiddnig, Acacia. I know you want your warrior to win this.
1359 days 6 hours ago
dvs194
*both of the boys show a lot of ferocity, each scoring a point*

—————

Acacia: Yeah, whatever. You’ve shown where you stand, and it’s definitely not by me.
1359 days 6 hours ago
dvs194
*Fox weasels his way past August, tripping him and ringing his bell*

Acacia: Fox just one more, you can do this!!
1359 days 6 hours ago
dvs194
*August slams through Fox, scoring a second point of his own*
1359 days 6 hours ago
Katherinee_
It is not true. I stand by you, but I don't like your allies. I guess it was all meant to happen. We being on the opposite sides. The faith is cruel.
1359 days 6 hours ago
dvs194
*on the final round, Fox and August grapple each other. Fox does a quick turn, slamming August into the wall and stunning him, making a break for his bell. August recovers and follows suit. The bell rings*

Alanis: That’s it guys. In the closest elimination we’ve had yet, Fox, you’ve survived. I’m sorry August, that means that your time on the Challenge has come to an end.

*Acacia cheers for Fox*
(Y’all they both sent in the answer to the final question 30 seconds apart. This was such a close game it was wild)
1359 days 6 hours ago
Scarelet
*August frowns*
1359 days 6 hours ago
Rain848
Goodjob Fox and Good Job August
*She claps*

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!