This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Scheduling

Topic » Scheduling

1366 days 21 hours ago
dvs194
Hey everyone! So, my plan is to begin the first episode this Sunday, August 9th at  5 PM CST and have it run through Wednesday, August 12th. My goal is to then have that same schedule each week for the rest of the season for a season of 7 episodes, which would slate us to finish up in late September.

Challenges will take place on Sunday and Tuesday nights at 7 PM CST, and Eliminations will take place Monday and Wednesday nights at 7 PM CST. All of these should take no more than an hour, and the rest of the durations of the episodes would be free to RP.

When it comes to activity, not being available for Challenges is totally fine if you’re not able to be on. I will post the numbers you can pick between/the goal range the morning of Challenges, and as long as you have posted your number in the forum by the time I randomize the target number that night you can win even if you’re not able to be present.

When it comes to Eliminations, however, being there for the 7 PM target time is very important. Unless you’ve given me notice that you are absolutely incapable of being there, you may be selected for elimination and if you aren’t there to compete then you’re not likely to survive it. So if you absolutely can’t make it for an elimination night, you have to give me advance notice in order to potentially be safe from being picked.

If there are any questions you guys can absolutely feel free to message me. I wish I could do more flexible scheduling but honestly I work in a restaurant on mostly dinner shifts so in order for me to be able to host this I’ve gotta have a pretty set schedule. I appreciate y’all reading all of this and I hope you’re as excited as I am 😋
1366 days 20 hours ago
Maya10
I should be able to on certain days but i will let you know ahead.
1366 days 19 hours ago
Katherinee_
i see and agree
1366 days 18 hours ago
Symmetry888
i can't do mondays at that time once school starts the 19th. i have class.
1366 days 18 hours ago
KingGeek
Works for me for the most part!
1366 days 17 hours ago
dvs194
I’m definitely open to shifting times around if people would be better off with it an hour later or earlier or whatever. The dates are solid but times can be changed to fit whatever fits everyone best. So y’all please comment if you’d prefer the time to be earlier or later than 7
1366 days 17 hours ago
Scarelet
I should be there
1366 days 17 hours ago
bad18life
That's fine
1366 days 16 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
I think this willwork for me if its gotta change thats fine by me too!
1366 days 16 hours ago
iGoddess
CST time is way too late for me. I'm GMT+2.

I cannot do with these times, 5PM CST is ok, and I'm good for about an hour.

Days are also semi ok, mailed you about it!
1366 days 15 hours ago
dvs194
**Alright everyone. So I will be changing the times for events to 4 PM CST, in order to make it more possible for everyone to be there and also to allow for doing things post competitions.**
1365 days 17 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
this works!

open group

The Challenge (HIATUS)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!