This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION

Topic » REUNION

820 days 11 hours ago
Tbart
The winner of the pre-juror award is

CHARLIE!

Charlie was someone who came to play and gave it their all. That might've been why people decided to take a shot at him pre-merge
820 days 11 hours ago
ahea7561
Tea Charlie was my biggest pre jury threat. A king tho
820 days 11 hours ago
Tbart
Next is the hero of the season award
820 days 11 hours ago
ahea7561
Gotta be like Tim or something
820 days 11 hours ago
Bvance1212
I’m thinking jay
820 days 11 hours ago
Tbart
The winner of hero of the season award is

NEVRA!!

Many could've won this award but Nevra was someone very loyal to whoever they gave their word to. Always upbeat, Nevra gets the hero of the season
820 days 11 hours ago
ahea7561
We Stan nevra!
820 days 11 hours ago
Tbart
Up next we have villain of the season
820 days 11 hours ago
ahea7561
God idek who was all that villainous tbh
820 days 11 hours ago
Tbart
The winner of villain of the season award is

JAY!!

This is always a tough one to pin on someone. I admire how hard Jay played and didn't see him as too much of a villain but much of the cast seemed to have problems and arguments with Jay which lands him with this award
820 days 11 hours ago
Tbart
Lastly is player of the season!!
820 days 11 hours ago
ahea7561
Keith!!
820 days 11 hours ago
Tbart
The winner of the player of the season award is...

KEITH!!!

This was a big toss up between a few people. But the production as a whole thought Keith made the most out of any position he was in. From gambling his vote for an idol, correctly playing the idol, and winning so many challenges Keith played a great game and would've been a tough beat in final 2!
820 days 11 hours ago
Tbart
I wanna thank you ALL for giving this group game a shot. It was honestly a very talented cast to have for a first season so thank you for playing!! I also wanna thank Joey and Rachel for being a great production team and helping me out a TON!!

Our cast assessment podcast will be available to listen to most likely tomorrow!

At this point I'll open it up to any questions you all may have.
820 days 11 hours ago
ahea7561
Who surprised you in this cast

open group

TB Survivor: Barbados

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!