This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

805 days 14 hours ago
Tbart
Congratulations Billy and Nolan on making the final 2. Now is your chance to address the jury on why you deserve to take home the title!! The jury may also ask you any questions they want. Votes are due by 7pm eastern tomorrow which is when we will hold the reunion/vote reveal!!
805 days 14 hours ago
ahea7561
Hi jury! I would like to start by thanking Tyler, Rachael, and Joey for allowing me the chance to play this game! I had fun getting to meet or build upon relationships this game.

When I first started and saw my original tribe…. Tbh I thought I was gonna be first out once we went to tribal. So right then and there I had decided to focus my game on one thing. Agency. I worked my way into alliances, and built solid one on one relationships with people so I could get information and know where the votes were going. Overall I knew how the vote was going for all but 1 vote (when Tim left for 6th). I would love to highlight some aspects of my game in which I was able to do so…

In the perjury:

I started an alliance with Billy and Keith fairly early on and we made decisions together that led to us having votes go our way throughout.

Billy told me early on that he found his idol and was even willing to give it to me if he was leaving in the tie (which idk if that was allowed, but knowledge is power). This let me know how risky I could be in making moves whenever needed.

I made relationships with Charlie who I did not think I would be able to work with as we have a strange relationship in other games on the site. He trusted me and I was able to convince him to flip to keep billy over voila. Not because it was best for us, but it was best for me to keep an ally in the game

Looking at the jury:

I came in with my alliance of Billy and Keith, but I also had relationships with both Tim and Yawn, also slightly with Jay from games on tengaged. I was frequently able to get an additional vote or two to make sure my votes went through. 

One part of my game that I don’t do well in normally is competitions. However, I was able to win 3 individual immunities including 2 of the last 3 which solidified my ability to get into finale night AND final 2.

Like I said this is just an overview of my game. If you have questions or comments throw them my way and I’d love to go into more detail :)
805 days 12 hours ago
tbrown_47
Congrats to you both =)

Question for Nolan: What would you consider your game winning move?

Question for Billy: What did you do better than Nolan this game?

Question for both: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? And yes, this will play a part in my final vote
805 days 11 hours ago
Bvance1212
Hi jury!! I’d like to thank Tyler, Joey, and a Rachael (I guess) for hosting this game and making it a pretty cool return to the group game community. It’s definitely different than the ORG community lol.

PREJURY
I’m not gonna lie to you guys, this game was pretty inactive from the beginning at least for me due to the fact that many people weren’t speaking to me in much capacity and I wasn’t speaking to them either which was my biggest fault this game. I made a couple of relationships that pioneered my success in this game and that would be no one in Keith. I don’t think it was a secret that the three of us were together for a long period of time, which was culminated in the creation of the BKN group chat (Bacon hehe). Due to my relationships with Nolan and Keith, I was able to stay in the know about pretty much everything that was going on in terms of who was getting votes and when. In my opinion, one of my only slipups in this game was not playing by idol in the tie vote that potentially could’ve sent me home in the prejury. If someone hadn’t self-voted, then I would’ve went home. I think the way I handled the revote in terms of trying to get people to keep the active member around rather than skip the inactive, which would’ve been arguably better for the people who voted against me, was a good move as it kept me around lol. I can think my relationship with Nolan in this regard as he was really the only person who I knew in this game ahead of time due to the stars game that we just played together. After this, sending out Thomas was a top priority on my list at least because he thought I was gunning for him beforehand, due to me being friends with someone in the orange community who did not like him. At this point, I knew Thomas didn’t have any trust in me and that he had to go.

JURY

The beginning of the jury wasn’t too spicy in my opinion, it was really just me being on the wrong side of the votes for the Mikito vote and that was honestly, the only time I was on the wrong side of the boat other than me being in the tied vote. After the medevac, this is where the game got really complicated as there were only seven of us left and that all of us were playing really hard. During this time, I took advantage of the yawn vs jay narrative to determine who I really wanted gone. Keith really played a huge part in my merge game specifically because we were on the same wavelength about who we wanted to go on and who we want to keep around. We came to an agreement that we wanted to keep yawn around, which is what happened and jay left. The round that Tim left, I had one of the biggest voices in figuring that out. I was off-line most of the day due to me getting a bunch of homework done and everything like that, but Keith and I came together and rolled with the idea of a 321 plan since no one wanted to vote for nerva. At this point in the game, combined with the lack of idols played, I figured this was an attempted idol out situation where Nolan wouldn’t have to get his hands dirty. Keaton confided in me that he had a Hidden immunity idol and he suggested voting Tim, which is what I was going to suggest to him when I got online because I felt like that was the best idea to clip Nolan and keep him close to us. As you can see that actually ended up happening as Nevra and Yawn left for 5th and 4th. For me, this was the best case scenario due to the fact that I was getting to the final to no matter what. I knew Nolan and Keith are both going to take me to the end, and in survivor, you have to do things that will get you to the next step regardless. I didn’t make any big flashy moves outside of the Tim vote at final six, which isn’t even my move specifically as Keith had a huge hand in it as well. I positioned myself to be in the endgame ever since the Jay vote and I knew I’d be sitting in one of these final two chairs regardless of what I did. I hope the Jerry understands my point of you and I know I haven’t gotten the time to even talk to any of you in this game but we’ll see where this goes :)

I wish Nolan the best of luck, and if you guys have any questions for me please put them below as I’m willing to explain anything that happened in this game.
805 days 11 hours ago
Bvance1212
Question for Billy: What did you do better than Nolan this game?

I would argue that my endgame (final 6 to the end) was better than Nolan‘s. The reason why I say this is because I had everything fall exactly where I wanted it to after the Jay vote at the final seven. I knew at that point I had two people who I wanted gone next in you and Nerva, 1 person in yawn who I felt would wait for me to make a move so he wouldn’t gun for me initially, and two people in Nolan and Keith who would not vote me out until final three. I was perfectly set in a position to where I’d be in one of these final two chairs regardless and I think that counts for something. Thank you for your question I did enjoy playing with you. My favorite ice cream flavor, however, it’s chocolate. I know it’s more on the basic side but I am a sucker for the classics and even though they keep trying to remake chocolate with like Rockyroad or other flavors like that, I can’t get off the original
805 days 2 hours ago
ahea7561
Question for Nolan: What would you consider your game winning move?

Hey Tim! I would have to say there were 2 moves that I could consider my game winning move- the first being my very last move in this game voting Keith out for 3rd. Keith is a HUGE threat as mentioned to me by numerous players throughout the game. While Keith was dare say my closest ally, i knew he’d crush me in the jury vote so I had to evict him (HE VOTED OUT HIS MOM WOAH).

My other game winning move actually came perjury. It was the tie vote between Billy and Voila. I was able to flip a vote to keep Billy and get rid of voila. This made the illusion of keeping the OG Arawak tribe strong but tbh it was selfishly so I could have numbers to vote out bigger threats (Charlie in particular) out soon after before the merge. Without this I don’t think I would have had as much power in numbers  to get here

Question for both: What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? And yes, this will play a part in my final vote

My fav ice cream flavor? Well if we are talking like fancy shit I love a good Toffee Nut Crunch it’s EXQUISITE. However if we are talking Normal shit, I love coffee ice cream. It’s a staple for all new Englanders or for me (a new englander at heart) so I have to love it
804 days 21 hours ago
keefe
CONGRATULATIONS! I’m so proud of you both.

I wanna know which juror you’d rather be sitting next to and why! GL ♥️
804 days 21 hours ago
Bvance1212

I can’t lie, Keith you already know it’s you. You’re the person I was on the same brainwave length with all season, and I agreed to a final 2 deal with you. I love Nolan but at the end of the day, even if I lose to you, which I wouldve I think, it would’ve been me keeping my word
804 days 19 hours ago
ahea7561

Thank you Keith! Tbh for a long time in this game, it would’ve been you as I saw you as my closest ally. However if I am thinking personally I would’ve loved to sit here with someone like Tim as he’s a close pal of mine that I’ve known since I started playing on this site.
804 days 18 hours ago
keefe
i couldn’t think of a good question and you both said who I thought you would LOL DAMNIT 😅
804 days 17 hours ago
tbrown_47
Me at these ice cream choices

https://i.imgur.com/ldOrw9l.gif
804 days 14 hours ago
Yawnha
Congratulations on making it you guys!!!

Favorite Disney movie and why?
804 days 13 hours ago
ahea7561

Awe thanks Yawn ❤️ My favorite Disney movie is Lilo and Stitch! It was honestly just so wholesome and I really related to the movie so it has a very special place in my heart
804 days 13 hours ago
Bvance1212

My favorite Disney movie would end up having to be…  Soul. Idk man, this movie always makes me cry and it’s actually one of my favorite story wise. A lot of relatable shit in there and I love a good cry from time to time
804 days 11 hours ago
Yawnha
those are kinda really bad answers, but gl guys!!!
804 days 11 hours ago
turkeylover
congrats on being the final 2!

now take this quiz and tell me who you get.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamiejirak1/which-saved-by-the-bell-reboot-character-are-you

open group

TB Survivor: Barbados

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!