This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12

Topic » Tribal Council #12

807 days 2 hours ago
Tbart
Nolan has immunity and can't be voted for. Votes due by 6pm eastern. Pyn for question and send confessionals. This is the LAST tribal to play any advantage
807 days 2 hours ago
Bvance1212
Hi
807 days 2 hours ago
Tbart
Billy- After having immunity last tribal, how do you feel being more vulnerable this tribal?
807 days 2 hours ago
ahea7561
Nolan
807 days 2 hours ago
Yawnha
Yawn
807 days 2 hours ago
Bvance1212
Billy- After having immunity last tribal, how do you feel being more vulnerable this tribal?

100% there’s only 4 people that can go home. That’s 25 percent chance. It’ll be interesting to say the least
806 days 14 hours ago
Tbart
Nolan- Explain how important using your challenge advantage and winning this immunity was for you
806 days 14 hours ago
Tbart
Yawn- with finale night upon us, do you have a plan for the whole night or are you taking it one step at a time?
806 days 4 hours ago
ahea7561
Nolan- Explain how important using your challenge advantage and winning this immunity was for you

Tbh it gave me just a little extra boost to help me make sure I could win it. The only way to know you are safe is by taking it into your own hands which is what I did by using the advantage and winning immunity.
806 days 4 hours ago
Tbart
Alright, I have the votes. If anyone has any advantage they would like to play, this would be the final time to do so...
806 days 4 hours ago
Tbart
*Nobody Stands*

Okay, I'll read the votes
806 days 4 hours ago
keefe
https://media3.giphy.com/media/aPxLnGSxLVwFa/giphy.gif
806 days 4 hours ago
Tbart
First vote...

Keith
806 days 4 hours ago
Yawnha
Gl yall..
806 days 4 hours ago
Tbart
Second vote...

Nevra.

1 Keith, 1 Nevra
806 days 4 hours ago
Tbart
Third vote...

Nevra.

2 Nevra, 1 Keith

open group

TB Survivor: Barbados

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!