This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 3

Topic » Immunity Challenge 3

832 days 15 hours ago
Tbart
CHECK IN OPEN
832 days 15 hours ago
teamclay
I’m here
832 days 15 hours ago
xcharliex
Here
832 days 15 hours ago
Bvance1212
Hi
832 days 15 hours ago
Yawnha
hey
832 days 15 hours ago
iSandeh
hi
832 days 15 hours ago
keefe
here
832 days 15 hours ago
ahea7561
Hi
832 days 15 hours ago
tbrown_47
https://i.imgur.com/E6Q58Vs.gif
832 days 15 hours ago
Tbart
Here
Arawak:
Charlie
Billy
Sandy
Keith
Nolan

Carib:
Jay
Yawn
Tim

Closing check in at :04
832 days 15 hours ago
tbrown_47
WAIT, I'M BALD

Tribe Arawak XD

https://c.tenor.com/vb2ipjb2pKMAAAAd/sleep-away.gif
832 days 15 hours ago
turkeylover
hi
832 days 15 hours ago
Tbart
Here
Arawak:
Charlie
Billy
Sandy
Keith
Nolan

Carib:
Jay
Yawn
Tim
Nerva

Closing check in at :04
832 days 15 hours ago
Tbart
CLOSED
832 days 15 hours ago
Tbart
For today's challenge, I’m sure many of you know the game wordle and well… you guessed it, that's what we are doing!! I’ll explain how it works:
Each round there will be a five letter word. Each tribe will take turns guessing the word via sending your guess in this forum. I’ll take the first answer from the tribes whose turn it is I see so make sure to chat with each other.

If a letter is guessed correctly AND in the right spot it’ll appear like this “_ e _ _ _”. If a letter is guessed correctly but in the wrong spot it’ll look like this “_ (c) _ _ _” Meaning that a C is in the word but in the wrong position.

Tribes will take turns with each guess as well as taking turns in terms of starting each round. I will need an answer within two minutes of your turn. First tribe to FOUR POINTS wins immunity. Any questions?
832 days 15 hours ago
ahea7561
Sounds good to me

open group

TB Survivor: Barbados

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!