This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council- Carib

Topic » Tribal council- Carib

834 days 6 hours ago
Tbart
Carib, welcome to tribal council. Please dip your your torches in the fire. Your torch represents your life in this game. When it’s gone so are you.

Please send your vote in your production chat by 6pm eastern tomorrow. Not voting will result in a self vote. Please send confessionals too. Pyn for a question.
834 days 4 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Question
834 days 4 hours ago
Yawnha
question
834 days 4 hours ago
Tbart
Chance- let’s face it, you guys flopped the first challenge. Is anyone at fault? Where do you go from here?

Yawnha- The first vote is always a tough one. How do you base your first vote?
834 days 3 hours ago
turkeylover
question!
834 days 3 hours ago
Yawnha
Yawnha- The first vote is always a tough one. How do you base your first vote?

I'll be voting based off of who is active... barely anyone is talking and this seems kinda dead so I'll just be voting an inact
834 days 2 hours ago
Tbart
Nerva- you guys lost the first challenge, do you think your tribe may be weaker/less active? Or was it perhaps just a slow first day for you guys?
833 days 22 hours ago
teamclay
Jay
833 days 18 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Chance- let’s face it, you guys flopped the first challenge. Is anyone at fault? Where do you go from here?

I honestly blame teamclay for not just stepping up to be the leader, since they CLEARLY wanna be.  All that damn talk in the chat, but couldn’t reach out to group everyone together correctly. THE NERVE. EITHER BE THE LEADER OR NOT!!!
833 days 15 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
Let’s just make me leader!
I want what’s best for the tribe.

833 days 8 hours ago
Tbart
Clay- The idol board has been released, how early do you think that could come into play?
833 days 8 hours ago
tbrown_47
Tim
833 days 8 hours ago
teamclay
Clay- The idol board has been released, how early do you think that could come into play?

From what I’ve heard the idol has already been found so I guess we’ll see what that leads to and if it’s true or not
833 days 7 hours ago
turkeylover
Nerva- you guys lost the first challenge, do you think your tribe may be weaker/less active? Or was it perhaps just a slow first day for you guys?

oh i fully believe it was a lack of activity but hopefully that’ll change after this vote
833 days 7 hours ago
Tbart
Oop sorry tim- do you think this vote will go as planned?
833 days 7 hours ago
tbrown_47
I’m feeling pretty confident this vote but anything can happen in survivor. You can never really know until the votes are read

open group

TB Survivor: Barbados

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!