This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 Rankings

Topic » Episode 3 Rankings

1320 days 1 hour ago
thewinner
You can complete your rankings at any point before the end of Episode 1. (Thursday night at 7 PM EST).

Simply rank the house guests from 1-14, 1 being your favorite, 15 being your least favorite.

Admir
Ben
Daniel
James
Joey
John
Pickles
Will
Dino
Josh
Nathan
Nolan
Patrick
Tim
1319 days ago
thewinner
bump
1318 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
1- dino
Biased still, I didn’t vote last week cause I thought he was leaving. Glad he’s alive still.

2- tim
One of the more interesting players of the bunch, I feel like his hatred fuels him and I enjoy that in a player

3- pickles
I mean yeah he’s crazy and waffles on who he likes and doesn’t like every 2 minutes, but maybe he’s just keeping his options open!!!! The way I’m putting all Dino’s enemies right under him

4- admir
Gave us the most VL content this round I think so congrats here ya go

5- nathan
Another very interesting piece in this puzzle. I don’t think he needs power but I kind of want to see what he would do with it

6- Joey
One of the golden key people, I think he’s where he wants to be in the game right now. I don’t know how long this twist is lasting tho so I hope he’s put some work in, especially considering someone in his alliance has been nominated every week so far

7- daniel
Someone who won HoH should probably inspire more feeling in me. :/ but he kept Dino safe and made a pretty safe move.

8- james
Eyes are on him now (maybe just for being Dino’s partner) so I think James is gonna come alive in the game and win an upcoming HoH

9- Nolan
Still love him but he’s quiet for me and I have no idea where his head is. Talk to us

10- josh
You’re pickles partner so I hope you keep him as a number. This is my incentive. Congrats on veto.

11- patrick
For someone who was legitimately outed as being the last HoH’s nomination of choice, I don’t remember you much so far

12- will
I’m sure he’s still a sleeper pick to win but I’m asleep. Is it bad I’m kind of rooting against the higher level players???

13- ben
I probably should rank him higher to make up for not ranking him at all last week, when I saw his name in conversations. Sorry.

14- john
It might be wishful thinking but the way these boots have gone I kind of expect it to be him tonight. Which is weird cause I have to wonder why him as a target.... so maybe he really is safe and they won’t flip it on him.
1318 days 9 hours ago
Spark_
No in depth from me this week. Daniel as HOH nominated 3 easy targets. Let's get to it!

1 - Dino
2 - James
3 - Nathan
4 - Nolan
5 - Daniel
6 - Will
7 - Patrick
8 - Admir
9 - Josh
10 - Joey
11 - Tim
12 - Pickles
13 - John
14 - Ben
1318 days 4 hours ago
thewinner
1. Admir - very entertaining and likable, one of the most consistent confessional senders so far. Think he's playing a very good game as well.

2. Dino - Falls from #1 for me as he wasn't super visible this week, but remains an enigma that makes every week more entertaining.

3. James - Becoming more entertaining every week and his little fight with Tim was hilarious. Is power hungry and seems to be good at comps, could see him making some big moves soon.

4. Tim - His hatred of Dino/James is hilarious and could be a great rivalry. He goes all out for every comp which I appreciate too.

5. Daniel - Fairly entertaining HOH reign and he was likable throughout, think he's a real good player too.

6. Pickles - Pickles's schtick has grown a little tiresome at times, but it's certainly unique and I much prefer it to no/boring content. Glad that he was cast if he gets evicted here.

7. Josh - Really good week for Josh, winning veto and sending some good DRs. Had to punish him in my rankings for last episode due to his self vote but still like him overall.

8. Will - Will could probably skyrocket these rankings if he'd start sending DRs because he seems like a funny guy.

9. Joey - UTR strategy will probably work well for him, not the most entertaining but I appreciate his insight.

10. Nathan - Would like to see him win some comps soon because I know he'll shake things up, but past two weeks he hasn't been very important to the story.

11. John - On the block this week, would like to see him play a little harder if he survives though he does send some short DRs which are better than nothing.

12. Nolan - Haven't gotten any content from Nolan in a while other than other people commenting on his lack of a social game, which has been unintentionally funny for him but I wanna see more from him.

13. Patrick - Was very excited for Patrick after his opening DR, but despite playing in all the veto comps we haven't gotten anything since.

14. Ben - Crickets.

open group

GGH Joker's Rating Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!