This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2 Rankings

Topic » Episode 2 Rankings

1322 days ago
thewinner
You can complete your rankings at any point before the end of Episode 1. (Tuesday night at 7 PM EST).

Simply rank the house guests from 1-15, 1 being your favorite, 15 being your least favorite.

Admir
Ben
Daniel
James
Joey
John
Pickles
Will
Dino
Josh
Nathan
Nolan
Patrick
Tim
Ze’ev
1320 days 23 hours ago
Spark_
Spark's Jokers Rankings/Two cents.

I'll be ranking everyone based on how well positioned they are in the game along with how much I like them.

I don't have much to base this off of so take this with a grain of salt.

==========================

1 - Nathan - Nathan has proven consistent and effective. Nobody seems to be against him or even considering turning against him, and along with that he's had a degree of power in both evictions. His VL confessionals give us insight into his game and they're a fun read.

2 - Nolan - Nobody is touching this guy until AT LEAST jury. Despite ALL of the drama, Nolan has seemed to remain uninvolved which is gonna pay off for him.

3 - Dino - Yeah this has nothing to do with gameplay but damn if he isn't good tv. He's leaving this week for sure but him fighting with Tim, Pickles, Admir, Patrick and making a 13 person alliance. GOLDDDDD.

4 - Will - Nathan's partner so see my points there. I think he's more UTR than Nathan which could prove good or bad but regardless he should be fine.

5 - Jimmy (James) - He's about to get a golden key and as I stated in my last jokers, being immune puts you in a better position than the majority of the house. Besides that I don't think he's really on anyone's radar especially since Dino is his partner. Plus he won the veto and saved himself which is always nice but that competition was a crapshoot so it's not like people are gonna be like #FISICALTHREAT!!!1!!1! Plus I'm biased.

6 - Daniel - See Nolan.

7 - Joey - Went here by default.

8 - John - Tim's partner I guess? Really don't know anything about him.

9 - Josh - Didn't even vote. Yikes...

10 - Tim - Yeah he's HOH but Dino has DEFINITELY done damage to him even if he's leaving. Also he put up Dino so screw you.

11 - Patrick - Admir said him and Patrick were probs going up if Dino didn't happen. I put him above Admir since the whole 8 years thing.

12 - Admir - He said he thought he was going up if Dino didn't happen so... that's not great!

13 - Ben - Inactive who's immune! Joy...

14 - Ze'ev - The fact that he was nommed as a pawn (and I'm pretty sure he didn't volunteer) does show where he stands. Plus if Nathan is to believed then he (best positioned) nudged this into happening. That does not bode well for him.

15 - Pickles - Fuck him.
1320 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
Ethan's Rankings:

1. Dino
2. Admir
3. Daniel
4. Tim
5. Nathan
6. Pickles
7. James
8. Ze'ev
9. Nolan
10. Will
11. Patrick
12. Joey
13. John
14. Josh
15. Ben
1320 days 2 hours ago
PoohSnap
1. Nolan
2. Dino
3. Admir
4. Tim
5. James (his funny savage confessional reminded me of me!)
6. Nathan
7. Will
8. John
9. Ze'ev
10. Pickles
11. Daniel
12. Josh
13. Joey
14. Patrick
15. Ben
1320 days 1 hour ago
thewinner
-closed-

open group

GGH Joker's Rating Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!