This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 1 Rankings

Topic » Episode 1 Rankings

1325 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
You can complete your rankings at any point before the end of Episode 1. (Sunday night at 7 PM EST).

Simply rank the house guests from 1-16, 1 being your favorite, 16 being your least favorite.

Admir
Ben
Daniel
James
Joey
John
Pickles
Will
Dino
Josh
Klaus
Nathan
Nolan
Patrick
Tim
Ze’ev
1324 days 11 hours ago
konohavillage1
Waits for someone to do it first so I know how to
1324 days 5 hours ago
MicklePickle20
https://i.imgur.com/fi59vgo.png.gif
1324 days 5 hours ago
MicklePickle20
^put Josh as 6 and Keep bitch ass Tim at 9
#thanksluther
1324 days ago
Spark_
Spark's Jokers Rankings/Two cents.

I'll be ranking everyone based on how well positioned they are in the game in my opinion.

I don't have much to base this off of so take this with a grain of salt.

==========================

1 - Nathan - Nathan outright has immunity. Thus kinda by default he's in first. He was in the least danger of anyone in the house. I don't think being partners with Will is going to hinder him but we'll see how things end up.

2 - Dino - The man of the hour Dino is in power for the "week". Honestly this HOH is probably the best thing that could've happened to him. The HOH basically reveals everyone but the winner and 2nd place's priories (by eliminating someone else). The first HOH is always an important one and I think if Dino plays it right he could go far.

3 - Will - The first partner that is immune. Being safe is always an advantage because no matter what he do, he can't actually leave. Now did he earn their safety? No Nathan did but he is undeniably in a better position than the majority of the house.

4 - Jimmy - Honestly in another world Jimmy and Will would be switched since Jimmy is likely at the very least talking with Dino a lot and the fact that Dino said that "a few of you absolutely made no effort in talking to me or my partner." shows that he values Jimmy's judgement by saying that if you're not going to talk to me at least talk to my partner. HOWEVER Jimmy was the person that was paired with Dino (who was at 23 hours at the time) by default which does not look great for him

5 - John - Ultimately John was the one that picked the HOH (between Dino/Nolan) and I think that buys him goodwill with Dino which week one is really important.

6/7 - Daniel/Nolan - Daniel and Nolan were the last pair standing in the HOH competition which I think is indicative of their standings in the house. I think they're both very competent players but not threateningly so. I think they could both easily go far and I don't think they would be on Dino's radar unless they're not talking with him which I doubt. (If it must be in an order I'd say Nolan 6, Daniel 7).

8 - Tim - He's basically here by virtue of being John's partner. I don't particularly think Dino would stick by John and not Tim just based on how that looks to the house.

9 - Pickles - We're getting to the point where I really don't have much to say. Mickle likes him therefore he get the best spot of the "randoms".

10 - Ze'ev - He's been playing quite a few group games recently and this is kinda a thing where when you play enough group games, you naturally will do better. I don't really have anything bad to say about him.

11 - Josh - I don't have muchto say about him so he gets the #12 spot by being a returnee which could mean SOME easy connections with the other members of the Spain cast. He was originally 12th but I reread his VL confessional which I think shows his desire to improve after a poor Survivor showing.

12 - Patrick - He's decently active in the group game community but I don't think he's played as much as Ze'ev.

13 - Joey - He's literally here since every other spot was taken so he gets #13 by default. I know nothing about him and don't really have anything positive or negative about him.

14 - Admir - Not playing a group game in 8 years is not how to win. It'll be interesting to see if he can adapt to modern group games but if he can't he'll be leaving quickly. One last note is that his VL confessional came off as cocky to me at least.

15 - Ben - Welcome to the block! Not only that, he was the first person out of the HOH competition with Nathan citing that they didn't speak. Though he'll stay over Klaus (unless Klaus's social game is KILLER but he was put on the block because of his poor social game so...) if Klaus can pull himself off or if a #BigMove is made, I think he's the favorite to be on the receiving end of it.

16 - Klaus - Dino kinda said he was the target meaning that he is in the worst position because of that fact. He's nominated and Dino really tore into him with his nomination speech. Even if he can win veto and survive this week (though I don't think he's the favorite to win he'll be a target for awhile whether it be blow back from Dino's proclamation or later on the fact that he was targeted week 1 could make him an underdog of sorts.

==========================

So those are this week's strategy rankings before the veto. I don't think they're likely to change much but we'll see.
1322 days 22 hours ago
thewinner
ETHAN'S RANKINGS

These are a mix of entertainment, gameplay, and effort we are getting from each player.

--------------------

1. Dino - I don't think we could have asked for a better first HOH from an entertainment factor. Dino has brought funny DRs (host exclusives though), drama in the chats, funny insults, no fear of getting blood on his hands, and a lot more.

2. Pickles - Me and Fobby were kind of lukewarm on his app, but he is delivering. This spot is strictly for his persona and the entertainment he is providing - the best newbie thus far in my eyes. His gameplay does not seem great though and might actually be quite bad.

3. Ze'ev - I've really enjoyed Ze'ev's DRs thus far, and he's flashing a lot more personality than he did in Uruguay. I think he has a good chance to play a great game this season.

4. Nathan - Bringing a lot of entertainment with his insistence on targeting Joey instead of the obvious target Klaus, and winning the VL vote. I think he's going to provide a lot of entertainment via cracked and maybe not the smartest game moves this season.

5. Tim - Making his presence known by winning veto and not being afraid to use it, and I enjoyed his video for the VL a lot. Don't sell yourself your short Tim, you're more entertaining than you give yourself credit for. Though his ranking will likely plummet once he screams at me over a comp.

6. Klaus - Haven't received any DRs from him, but his fight with Dino and willingness to be the center of attention has been very fun so far.

7. Josh - Extremely nice and rootable, I could see Josh having a good performance this season. Not the most visible this cycle but enjoyable nonetheless.

8. Patrick - Sent a very good DR session, and I think I may have underrated him in the pre-season assessment we recorded. He could be a force.

9 - Admir - My second favorite newbie, Admir seems to be in a good spot with most people in the house early on.

10 - Nolan - I feel bad having Nolan all the way at 10 because he had a very good opening DR too. He just didn't have a big impact on the week it seems, but I've enjoyed this top 10 a lot so far!

11 - John - Sent a short and sweet DR, he seems like a nice guy.

12 - Daniel - Not much from him but I think he has the makings of a very good player.

13. James - Had a funny quip when he was the last newbie to find a duo partner. Haven't heard much from him thus far.

14. Will - Just like Daniel and James, I think Will will be a big factor in the season going further, but haven't heard much.

15. Joey - Has started sending some short DRs - if he survives, I think it may serve as a wake-up call and he might start gunning a bit harder. I know he can be a good player though.

16. Ben - Mainly for being on the block and not showing up to the POV comp.

Overall, very happy with the cast so far and enjoying the season a lot.
1322 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
Let’s rank friends!

1- Dino
This is fully personal, but even if it wasn’t Dino is MUST SEE TV. I hope he made some solid deals and they let him survive for a while.

2- Nolan
Personal again yes but I love Nolan as a person and I think UTR is a great game to play when people are imploding their games around you

3- Klaus
WHEW I love chaos and negativity. He needs to make sure he doesn’t attack the wrong people on accident in his campaign. But I hope he does this again when things don’t go his way, since things seem to be going his way vote wise.

4- Nathan
I was a little pressed he won Immunity, but I enjoy his game so far. Spain WINNING huh!??

5- Admir
Good player with a reputation, wonder if he’s an early target for that or if he can end up on top. I have a lot of faith in him so I’m gonna give him a good rank this week in case I can’t next week.

6- Tim
Not sure why he used veto and made himself so visible to the house, but i love it honestly. No scared game this week so you’re getting high ish points. And I love the fact that you decided to do a video VL.

7- Patrick

8- Will

9- Daniel
I think the three above have great potential, honestly a lot of players aren’t standing out for me yet (lack of game confessionals yknow)

10- John
I honestly would probably be a little pissed at my partner vetoing someone and putting me at risk.

11- Ze’ev

12- Pickles

13- James
How DARE you not entertain me???? Jk james will probably rise into prominence in like a week but in this style of game he doesn’t have to show his card until he wins so he can not seem like the bad guy immediately

Ben
Joey
1322 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
14- Ben
Congrats on being vetoed without showing up??

15- Joey
Unfortunately my pick to leave, I like him but I think he was moving a little too slow for this week under this HoH. Poor guy.

16- ???

I honestly don’t remember who I’m forgetting so they’re kind of automatically last off that alone. Like not being memorable is probably smart the first few weeks but like I don’t even know you to have an opinion on uou
1322 days 22 hours ago
Spark_
rip Josh
1322 days 4 hours ago
PoohSnap
1. Will- He's gonna be so good. The only way I see him not being so good is if people catch onto how good he is. But I really like Will, and he's in a great (immune) spot.

2. Nolan: Love Nolan, and so happy to see he's in a great spot this week!

3. Admir: He's as old school as it gets. I get the whole not playing group games for a while and then starting up again-- I was the same way before this game. So I think he'll keep it fresh!

4. Nathan: Cracked af and already trying to make a big move week 1, gotta love it

5. Dino: What a fun HOH!

6. Josh: He's sweet, too sweet if you ask me. I have a feeling he'll get the "fake" nicole f edit, but he's a strong player if he can tone down his threat level.

7. Pickles: Fun, but I can't help but feel that his entire existence is just fan service to Mickle

8. John: There's no way John doesn't at least make f5. He's so chill, UTR-- he's been in a few of my group games and always does well by going with the house and playing both sides. Not sure if it'll make for great TV tho.

9. Klaus: He's deff a bit... off. But he's creating the sought after week 1 drama. I want him to stay to make more :)

10. Joey: Been in one of my group games before, and he did very well but then I had to eject him bc he went inact. Overall, I think he has potential to go deep in a majority alliance if he survives, but he's clearly not doing something right to be where he is now.

11. Tim: Aiding with the big moves Timmy Boy! I see ya.

12. Ze'ev: Seems nice I guess

13. Ben: He's ALSO been in one of my group games and from what I remember, he was a major confessional gangster, but didn't do much action himself. I'm predicting a later pre-jury boot for him.

14. Patrick: Hasn't made an impact yet. Will prob go far.

15. Daniel: Who?

16. James: There's been multiple Jameses in this series. One has been asked back for All Stars. ☕

open group

GGH Joker's Rating Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!