This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4 | Sierra Madre

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4 | Sierra..

573 days 10 hours ago
DrPepsi
Hwodu
573 days 10 hours ago
tokio
https://imgur.com/op0OJzB.gif
CAM
DEVYN
KRIS
LOGAN
SCOTT
NIKO

https://imgur.com/n1frULP.gif
DAR
HARRY
NATALIE
TRIS
TYLER
YAN

https://imgur.com/FDSGHju.gif
BRICE
CALLIA
GABS
JIMMY
JOSH
SAG
573 days 10 hours ago
tokio
I'll post the challenge now..
573 days 10 hours ago
tokio
Today's challenge revolves around temptations and is called "Give me that urn."

In front of you are seven urns, each representing a certain point value. You will have the opportunity to help your tribe or gain an edge in the game by hurting your tribe's score. However, each individual can select only one urn. The tribe with the most points wins immunity and is safe from tonight's vote. The lost tribe will go to the Tribal Council, where one of you will be eliminated.

Urns
------
Urn #1 -> Earn a single point for your tribe.
Urn #2 -> Earn two points for your tribe, but have your vote publicly revealed in the next tribal council you attend.
Urn #3 -> Earn three points for your tribe, but have an automatic vote casr against you in the next tribal council you attend.
Urn #4 -> Lose two points to your tribe, but earn a special idol clue (it will be mailed).
Urn #5 -> Lose four points to your tribe, but earn a EXTRA VOTE (details will be mailed).
Urn #6 -> Earn four points, but you cannot vote for the next tribal you attend.

Notes
-------
-> If there is a tie, both tribes will go to tribal together and will vote one person out.
→ I will only take your FIRST choice, so make sure this is what you want when you send for prod chat
-> If you don't send anything on time, you won't receive anything.
-> I'll just reveal which tribe gained immunity. No scores or tribe choices you made will be revealed.

You must send your urn choice for prod chat by 10 pm EST!

Any question?
573 days 10 hours ago
tokio
I will create the new chats on discord.
573 days 10 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Two tribes immune from tribal or just one ?
573 days 10 hours ago
Carrotboyo
I’m not going to be at tonight’s challenge you peeps but let’s go Tamaulipas! I’ll try my best to compete but tonight’s a kinda busy
573 days 9 hours ago
Jacadeux
It's a pretty quick comp, Josh. LOL.
573 days 9 hours ago
Carrotboyo
Oh wait a sec that’s right lol
573 days 6 hours ago
tokio
Let's go to the result..
573 days 6 hours ago
tokio
The two tribes that WINS IMMUNITY are..
573 days 6 hours ago
tokio
TAMAULIPAS and ZACATECAS!
573 days 6 hours ago
tokio
The two tribes in addition to immunity will vote on who from the GUANAJUATO tribe will be immune!

In addition, a new idol of the TAMAULIPAS Tribe will now be hidden.

open group

🔥: C&A Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!