This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Momentum

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |..

955 days 9 hours ago
Lynn12
“ Vanessa and Zack couldn't even point out those instances out so I guess I'll have to go with something else! “

Cause my vote is made up and I’m not gonna argue with someone who snaked me.
955 days 9 hours ago
Lynn12
You say you didn’t play “personal” but you wanted revenge for Craig and you took Brian to the end bc of a personal reason.

You contradict yourself all the time.
955 days 9 hours ago
gethann
Vanessa didn't you just say you weren't going to argue with me because your vote is made up?Seems like a contradiction to me....

I love how you're trying to paint me out like this. The Craig vote was eye opening, as well as to the Kirsten vote about whom I wanted to work with. That wasn't personal, it's not my fault you and yung backstabbed your early allies....

At the end with Brian, I think theres more merit to that claim but like I said, imagine if I voted him out and it was true the backlash I would receive there. I was safe with immunity and regardless at that point, I knew that the jury was going to find any way to devalue me so 🤷
955 days 9 hours ago
Lynn12
No one even understands the lie with Brian LMFAO like it makes zero sense. I’m not devaluing you it makes NO SENSE.

Anyways, GL
955 days 9 hours ago
gethann
Cool, thanks
955 days 7 hours ago
TMAN54445
ETHAN YOUR A IDIOT JUST SAYING IF U VOTED X U WERE WINNING PROB
955 days 7 hours ago
gethann
TMAN54445
ETHAN YOUR A IDIOT JUST SAYING IF U VOTED X U WERE WINNING PROB

TRIS LMAOOOOOOOO, THIS JURY WAS NOT GOING TO VOTE ME REGARDLESS, THEY WERE ALL MAD AT ME ANYWAYS!
955 days 5 hours ago
Zackaroni68
“Vanessa and Zack couldn't even point out those instances out so I guess I'll have to go with something else! “

Cause my vote is made up and I’m not gonna argue with someone who snaked me.

—

I’m here with Vanessa on this one. Also you already pointed out and defended the parts that I found unnecessary so there’s not much else to say? Like I just find you fake idk what else you want from me Ethan… my vote? Cause you aren’t getting it LMFAO
955 days 5 hours ago
Guigi
Ethan shot himself in the foot, the arm and the face. Poor thing has very bad aim
955 days 4 hours ago
gethann
Oh, I don't want your vote, I just wanted a response to what instances were but I guess, even though I have bad aim, I hit it on the nail in terms of what the unnecessary was (and I think my responses there show how it wasn't fake because things change and it wasn't fake at the time?). Anyways, Zack regardless I'll leave it at I still like you, I've always been a fan and don't have any qualms with you, if you don't feel the same way, that's fine.

https://c.tenor.com/Gq5xaeq0ifsAAAAM/yes-but-the-drama-drama.gif

open group

🔥: C&A Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!