This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

REUNION | Sponsorship Islands

Topic » REUNION | Sponsorship Islands

653 days 4 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Hay Sag
653 days 4 hours ago
tokio
While they answer..

I'll release the questions to the HOSTS, which in this case it's just me tonight!

YOU CAN ASK!
653 days 4 hours ago
Saginator18
Yandereboy12
Hay Sag

finALy
653 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Sorry Sag, trust me top spot is clearly not you
653 days 3 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Your welcome Sag now be happy xD
653 days 3 hours ago
tokio
lhooper902976
I have a question for you Ali, can we have an update on the runner up rankings?

Could it be a top 10? Or do you want them all?
653 days 3 hours ago
VanHow10
I feel wonderful!! One of my Good friends and the person who introduced me to tg finally got his win, I made my first FTC, I am extremely proud of the game I played, and (most importantly) I met tons of dope folks!!
653 days 3 hours ago
Saginator18
lhooper902976
Sorry Sag, trust me top spot is clearly not you

Shooosh im ali鈥檚 favorite and i refuse to hear otherwise
653 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
That is why I wanted the update, the runner up rankings haven't been updated since All Stars
653 days 3 hours ago
mddarwisyyy
@Ali/Tokio how do you find the confessionals this season? XD and how to the people here watch the game? Do watch it :o
653 days 3 hours ago
chameleoneyes
@Chamel, Are you proud of how it ended or you have some regrets?

I am very proud of how this ended. I couldn't think of a better finale. If I have any regrets, I think I would have kept Lindsay over Julian because I had a better relationship with her and I still think we could have gotten to this point of us as F3 (no offense Julian, I <3 you). BUT this vote was coming in at a time where I literally had to start working irl and I had a lot of pressure coming at me from both sides with a time constraint, so I couldn't think it through.
653 days 3 hours ago
lhooper902976
Either or, up to you
653 days 3 hours ago
tokio
lhooper902976
That is why I wanted the update, the runner up rankings haven't been updated since All Stars

I'll make the list and send it here
653 days 3 hours ago
Thnksfrthmmrs
Congrats Omar!!!
653 days 3 hours ago
tokio
mddarwisyyy
@Ali/Tokio how do you find the confessionals this season? XD and how to the people here watch the game? Do watch it :o

I will be creating a docs to release the confs, today or tomorrow it will be ready.

open group

馃敟: C&A Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!