This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 | Half Idols

Topic » Tribal Council #8 | Half Idols

1304 days 13 hours ago
tokio
https://i.picasion.com/pic90/f0aa80c7c43b42acacbb26b920e59378.gif

{Red Buffs} (6/9 Remaining)

Colin/flickgamecolin
Erik/milkrat69
Justin/Rockrac89
Natalie/OhNatalie
Ralib/Espontaneo
Zach/DBonee

Questions:

If you want to receive an individual question, post your name in the forum that we will send shortly.

Please mail or Skype your vote to CHANDLER and TOKIO otherwise your vote has a risk of not counting. Also, please send me confessionals and any strategy chats or mails to help us gain a better sense of what is happening strategically.

You CAN NOT vote for COLIN, everyone else is fair game.

Votes are due on Thursday 10/22 at 6 PM EST.
1304 days 13 hours ago
Rockrac89
I want a question
1304 days 11 hours ago
OhNatalie
Nat
1303 days 16 hours ago
Chandelier
@JUSTIN, with a Fast Foward night coming up, how does it effects the way the game goes in this tribal council?
1303 days 16 hours ago
Chandelier
@NATALIE, After all the chaos we had yesterday, are you worried about how things will ended up tonight?
1303 days 16 hours ago
Chandelier
I'll go tally the votes.
1303 days 16 hours ago
Chandelier
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1303 days 16 hours ago
Rockrac89
*stands*
1303 days 16 hours ago
Rockrac89
I'll be playing this for myself
1303 days 16 hours ago
Chandelier
*grabs the idol*
1303 days 16 hours ago
Chandelier
The rules of C&A Survivor state that if anyone plays a half hidden immunity idol that half of the votes cast against that person do not count and the person with the highest number of votes is voted out.

This is a half immunity idol. Half of the votes cast against JUSTIN do not count.
1303 days 16 hours ago
Chandelier
Anyone else?
1303 days 16 hours ago
OhNatalie
You know what jeff

*stands*
1303 days 16 hours ago
Chandelier
Natalie?
1303 days 16 hours ago
OhNatalie
I hope this half gives me new life in the game. If it does nothing, oh well :s

I'm playing this on myself.
1303 days 16 hours ago
Chandelier
The rules of C&A Survivor state that if anyone plays a half hidden immunity idol that half of the votes cast against that person do not count and the person with the highest number of votes is voted out.

This is a half immunity idol. Half of the votes cast against NATALIE do not count.

open group

馃敟: C&A Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!