This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE | Canary Islands

Topic » FINALE | Canary Islands

1368 days 11 hours ago
tokio
Third vote...
https://i.picasion.com/pic90/25eb331bdb3b8d75481e8ce52aeb8da2.gif

2 VOTES KING, 1 VOTE ZACH
1368 days 11 hours ago
tokio
Fourth vote...
Sixteenth person voted out of C&A Survivor III: Canary Islands and the Eight member of the jury...
https://i.picasion.com/pic90/25eb331bdb3b8d75481e8ce52aeb8da2.gif
1368 days 11 hours ago
Shawnlolpop123
Bye Franz Zach Alfie none of you are winning
1368 days 11 hours ago
tokio
You need to bring me your torch.
1368 days 11 hours ago
tokio
*brings torch*

KING, the tribe has spoken.

*snuffs torch*

It is time for you to go.
1368 days 11 hours ago
Chandelier
LET'S MOVE TO
1368 days 11 hours ago
Chandelier
OUR
1368 days 11 hours ago
Chandelier
FINAL
1368 days 11 hours ago
Chandelier
IMMUNITY
1368 days 11 hours ago
Chandelier
CHALLENGE
1368 days 11 hours ago
franzella
hi
1368 days 11 hours ago
crazybone5000
ola
1368 days 11 hours ago
CruelSummer
lets do this
1368 days 11 hours ago
Chandelier
Today's challenge is called Survivor Pyramid and we stole this  from BigBen’s because it’s a challenge that Chandler once won and love it.

Step 1:
You must post "Runs up Step 1", "Runs up Step 2" all the way to step 20. It must be spelled correctly, and must be done in separate posts.  I'll make separate forums for only this step.

Step 2:
We’ll then mail you three usernames from tengaged through mails.  You will be mailing in the same mail to BOTH of us the link of their oldest blog.  Once you completed this part you can move onto the third stage.

Step 3:
After completing STEP 2, you must come here, and post "Climbs Ladder 1", going until ladder 5. However, you can only post the next climb action 1 minute after the previous one has been posted.

Step 4:
You must then get THREE individuals outside the game to TAG YOU in a blog you’ll create.

After getting 3 tags, you must post the link of your blog in this forum.

Step 5:
The final step, I will send you a jigsaw puzzle.  Once you've completed the puzzle post your screenshot in our skype chat and then post, "CLAIMS IMMUNITY" here IN THIS FORUM.

We’ll allow mobile screenshot. You don't have to send this in a gyazo or any other link.

The first person to complete all these parts in order first wins immunity and guarantees themselves a 1 in 3 shot of winning this game

Any questions?
1368 days 11 hours ago
crazybone5000
nope lets get this show on the road bois

open group

C&A Survivor XXIII

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!