This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals | Delilah Forest

Topic » Confessionals | Delilah Forest

1359 days 23 hours ago
tokio
1359 days 22 hours ago
tokio
EPISODE 1
1359 days 22 hours ago
tokio
[Josh B.]

So first confessional of the season, I'm taking a liking to the cast so fsr , I've talked to Lionel, Noelle, Kennel, Kmarrt and Tristyn so far. I don't wanna talk to EVERYONE to start out cause then sooner or later word might get around that I'm doing that, but I like these people and I'm going to see how things play out tonight with the immunity challenge and these relationships. I wanna make sure I'm in the best possible position I can be so that I'm not thought of as a target right off the bat.
1359 days 22 hours ago
tokio
[Josh B.]

Honestly I鈥檓 not too sure how active some of this cast is gonna be. I feel like some of the players who have been here longer are gonna be on and will see the messages when challenges are starting but I鈥檝e played a few games where the cast wasn鈥檛 the most active, it鈥檚 frustrating to the hosts but it鈥檚 good to players who want to play I suppose lol. We鈥檒l see though.
1359 days 22 hours ago
tokio
[Logan]

I was so close to winning immunity for the first week yet Noelle who I thought would keep me, took me out of the competition! Hoping I can remain here for the first exile!
1359 days 22 hours ago
tokio
[Josh B.]

Not too bad this first comp I鈥檓 proud of my performance. I talked to mainly Noelle, Mac and Luan today and it went well with each of them, but ughhh, Noelle said she really likes the 4 of us who placed top 4 is today鈥檚 challenge and wants to form an alliance I think...that sounds amazing don鈥檛 get my wrong but I really don鈥檛 wanna be 2nd or 3rd best, I was 4th by her decision to eliminate me from the challenge, sooo yeah, she鈥檚 a great person though she鈥檚 awesome. Mac is the first one to offer working together and getting to know each other on a personal level, so I鈥檒l see how that turns out, he鈥檚 amongst the 4 too but I think I can trust him for now. Luan is the final one, this is actually his first group game ever and he doesn鈥檛 know many people same as me, I think I can trust him for sure right now too but I won鈥檛 give out too much information yet, I鈥檓 liking where things are going so far.
1359 days 22 hours ago
tokio
[Erik]

Omg Noelle winning Immunity sucks (cry)
she will come for me the moment she gets a grasp on the tribe dynamics
So, I need to work on gathering a majority for tonight's Tribal Council.
I do believe I am a strong social player. I can adapt to any situation and am very self aware socially. I do think I can make a good run in this game if I can manage my relationships properly. I need people to want to work with me. So, I'm going to make attempts to talk with people I feel will be around for the long haul as 19 castaways is a lot to manage.

I am also very driven. I make rational decisions and will do whatever I need to survive in these games. I will throw you under the bus to survive another day in this game. Trusting me is the wrong move for anyone to make. But, trust is what I need from these people. I will put in work socially to make sure that I am one of the last standing in this game of Survivor.
1359 days 22 hours ago
tokio
[Josh B.]

So I鈥檝e done some talking and wandered around a little, but I have finally decided we need to vote Logan out of the first round. The reason being is because he鈥檚 more affiliated with the rest of the cast, Noelle didn鈥檛 really do a good job of hiding it during the immunity comp by taking him to the end and then offering for me to work with her and the others. Erik is Noelle鈥檚 target and it鈥檚 pretty clear he鈥檚 stirring up trouble, but I鈥檓 gonna have to vote with him and probably the majority this round and break up the pre-game alliances.
1359 days 22 hours ago
tokio
[Kellen]

Alrighty... so Erik has hosted me before so we alligned early on and I also have mutual frineds with Noelle.... and OF COURSE they're after each other in this game. However, I want them both to remain in the game for some time because they are loyal to me likely and will be after each other, and better them than me :)
1359 days 22 hours ago
tokio
[Everton]

The start of the game is always complex. The chances of a blindside are greater and I ended up losing the first immunity challenge, but I will use my best strategy in this game, which is social skill. It will take me to the end of the game and make me a winner.
1359 days 22 hours ago
tokio
EPISODE 2
1359 days 22 hours ago
tokio
[Josh B.]

Honestly the Yurak tribe isn鈥檛 bad, we have most of the active cast and that鈥檚 gonna keep us going. The only thing I have to watch for is if we lose, cause I feel like Noelle, Max and Riley are together. I鈥檓 good with Lionel, Luan, Everton and hopefully Kennel if I need help for staying ever in this tribe. I feel like they鈥檇 target Lionel first and then me, I don鈥檛 really wanna lose my basically top ally so yeah, we gotta keep winning like this :)
1359 days 22 hours ago
tokio
[Tristyn]

ok SO MY ALLIANCE WANTS TO VOTE JOAO BUT I WANT MICKLE GONE. UGGH THESE PEOPLE DONT LISTEN. WHY AM I ON THE AARP TRIBE
1359 days 22 hours ago
tokio
[Kmartt]

.be
1359 days 22 hours ago
tokio
EPISODE 3

open group

馃敟: C&A Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!