This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Heavenly Portal

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |..

1248 days 22 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I don't really know what to even ask here. 2 of you never really spoke to me and refused to give me a chance bc an obsessed loser wanted me gone, and the other went to rocks for me before we even merged. If either of you have anything to say that may even possibly sway my vote feel free but... yeah.
1248 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan, why did u vote for me? I mean, we all know I wasnt going to have any votes and you might have got second place. With Hong and Brady you don't have any chance on winning.
I voted you since I needed to make a move so I could fully cement that I wasn't a follower and take a risk to benefit me.
1248 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
@Tyler

I appreciate you asking this question because I absolutely did play a risky game. Usually, I wouldn't come into a game playing this aggressively. However, I knew I had 2 idols to fall back on as a security blanket so I made sure to make smart strategic moves early in the merge. Therefore when my ass was on the line towards the end, I'd still have idols to protect myself. If I didn't have those two idols, I definitely wouldn't have played as risky. For example, I probably would've pushed the Ben vote a round later to keep a big target in the game for later.

If I had to say what round helped my position the most looking back on things tho then I would probably say the Jay vote at f10. I felt like I didn't really have a relationship with Jay in the alliance. In fact, at this point, I felt I had stronger bonds with Logan, David, and Pietro than most of the alliance I was in. The easy vote this tribal would've just been to go along with Ben's plan again. However, I knew there'd be no way getting down to 7 would benefit me. I knew Ben was a smart-ass game player so I tried to picture myself in his shoes and I figured he probably wouldn't want to go against me in the end when he probs had easier options. This vote put me in a much better position because I was able to play the field and voting with Pietro/David/Logan put me up on their lists for sure as I gave them a solid plan for them to work with which they weren't getting from everybody else at the merge. This vote allowed me to be in good with everybody on both sides so everybody needed my vote at this point of the game.

The Jay vote was so crucial because it bought me much-needed time to hold onto the idols as well. When people need your vote, they aren't going to write your name down and that was what I was banking on. I was the swing vote for the Pietro tribal and successfully voting out Jay was the thing I needed to get Ben out at f8. If I wouldn't have established trust with Logan and David at the f10 vote, it would have been a lot harder for me to get Ben out and that could have been the difference of Ben dominating this game.

I think voting for Ben also helped my game as it took out somebody who was very well-connected. However, I can see where the jury is coming from that it looked like a vote that worsened my position because of the events that followed in Hong playing his idol correctly at F7. Regardless, I did the Ben vote to help my position in the game because if you look at the f7 tribal, me/Logan/David/Tyler held that majority that would've taken us all the way to the end. It only didn't work because of Hong's idol play.

And even though Hong's idol play wasn't in my agenda, I still bounced back as I used my idol correctly the next round to completely change the dynamic of the rest of the game so me/David/Logan were still subjected to be the majority heading into f5. Arek/Hong tried to throw me off by working together at that immunity challenge. However, like I said, I played this game with adaptability and I was able to counteract their plans.

I would like to end this off by stating:

- I was technically only in the minority once this season and that was at F6. There were 2 votes this whole season that didn't have the outcome I wanted and that was Tyler at f7 and David at f4. In F7, I did vote with the majority for Cam but an idol foiled that and at F4 there wasn't a minority vote like most normal votes- it was a rock draw that gave me shitty luck at the end when David unfortunately pulled it. My game was full of risks but I can say that I always planned for those with my idols and social game. I wasn't immune at f5 and I still skated by that tribal even though I should've probably gone home.

- Also, another subtle risk that I took was telling David Julian was the vote at f12 and that he had to write down his name to save his ass. I knew I was telling my alliances plan to somebody else which could've blown up in my face had David told but this totally benefitted my position because when Tyler was gone, I still had my boy David to rely on in the end.
1248 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
@Julian
don't really know what to even ask here. 2 of you never really spoke to me and refused to give me a chance bc an obsessed loser wanted me gone, and the other went to rocks for me before we even merged. If either of you have anything to say that may even possibly sway my vote feel free but... yeah.

I do apologize for not talking to you more. There was only one round in the game where we were on the same tribe and that was the f12 vote. It would've been cool to work with you in the game but I quickly went into merge knowing we were going to be on opposite sides. When Emmett went home at f13, I was very freaking worried because that vote showed you/Logan/Pietro were tight. I knew at this point that Pietro was close to David because everyone said it and I knew Logan was close to Jake. Therefore, I knew that there were 5 people that were connected with each other in some way.

I really hope you don't think I voted you out solely due to Ben. There was a lot more that went into that vote than that. Like I said in my speech, I gave an idol to Ben starting this game so the trust was already built with Ben. I knew Ben was also not in the group you guys had so it came down to a strategic move of having to pick a side and I knew that I had way more leverage than I did on Ben's side for the first couple of votes until I knew I'd have to flip eventually and that's what happened.

When the seven chat was formed, I knew I had to play low key for the first couple of rounds at the merge so when your name was thrown out, I didn't feel like I had enough of a bond with you to justify wanting to change the vote which could've led to me having a bigger target on my back too early on in the merge.

I felt like justifying my thought process in this vote would help you understand why I did it. Again, it sucked to go against people I genuinely liked this season but it had no malicious intent to it. It really was just all game and I wasn't perfect. My social game could've been better with you as I realize that even a personal talk can go along way.
1248 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan: Obviosly me and you didn't talk not once during the whole season. Can you tell me, what was your smartest move in the game?

Probably forcing rocks and the attempted move on Ben the first time.

First rocks I got away with keeping allies I was closer with.

The attempted move I set up for success had Brady not been a chicken by using my own vote blocker since if Ben went that round it would've gave another round to make another move.

The second rock draw I had a feeling people would say I followed even though I didn't by voting Brady at six. If hong goes still by the rock draw it helps me gain the respect of the jury and gives me a fighting chance. David goes it does make it a little more challenging but, still have a chance.
1248 days 21 hours ago
lhooper902976
Logan - Why should the other 2 players not win this game over you?
The reason why is  I'm the only one here who didn't need luck or idols to get here.

Without me forcing rocks, Hong would've went 3-1 at final 4 but, didn't fit my agenda.

And with Brady he needed an idol to stay at final 6 or he wouldn't have stayed pure and simple.
Meanwhile only time my name ever came up was the Jay vote and considering I was a vet, they should have tried way harder to get me out since I bring a different story then both of them.
1248 days 20 hours ago
Hong
@Tyler
Again, I was not trying to take credit for the move you and Brady made. ''Inciting'' might have been a poor choice of wording, now that I think about it. You did want to flip before I told you anything at all, but I did try to feed into it, believe it or not. Yes, I did also express clear doubt about the flipping, but only because of the fact that I did not want you and Brady forcing me to flip with you, and knew you guys would have the numbers even without me. I had no idea that my expressed doubts made you second guess your plan, so that might have been a bad play on my part. I thought that my concerns would have had the opposite effect, making you think that I was closer to the 7 than you and made you want to flip even more than you did. I was wrong.

I do not indeed have proof of my true intentions, you're right, so the jurors are free to believe it or call bs. I was only trying to describe those two pivotal vote-outs from MY perspective, and I am sorry if it looks like I'm trying to show them off as my own game moves.
1248 days 20 hours ago
Hong
@Julian
don't really know what to even ask here. 2 of you never really spoke to me and refused to give me a chance bc an obsessed loser wanted me gone, and the other went to rocks for me before we even merged. If either of you have anything to say that may even possibly sway my vote feel free but... yeah.
I know that I鈥檓 probably not getting your vote, but I鈥檇 like to comment on that anyway. Yes, maybe I should have spoken to you a bit more, and not doing so was a bit sloppy on my part. We were on different tribes during the entire pre-merge phase, and I did not really have a chance to get close to you after that. When merge came, there were clear sides and I felt closer to ben and the people in the majority alliance. I did not see the point of trying to join your forces when I was already in a comfortable position, and did not feel the need to against the majority at that time when I felt like I could trust them.
I could have tried working with you, but you have to admit that you did not plead your case to me either, so it does make sense that I was not exactly prompted to do so.
I understand that you鈥檒l vote your friend who stuck by your side when you needed his help, but I do need to point out that I hadn鈥檛 had the opportunity do so myself and working with you during the beginning of the merge phase did not fit my best interests.
1248 days 17 hours ago
David2560
Honestly voting me out wasnt a move @logan

Thanks @hong for ignoring me
1248 days 17 hours ago
_Ravenclaw_
Good job to the 3 of you. My question is pretty simple and to the 3 of you.
Based on your personal connection with me, and game connection, why should I vote for you?
1248 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
@Pietro

Hey Pietro! So if I have any self awareness of how I played this game, connecting with people personally was my biggest flaw for sure. I know I played with you before so tbh so I kinda had a feeling of what your life was like and I did remember some things from that. However, I know this game, we had more of a game relationship. The game move so fast but I did wish I got to talk to you about other than Survivor more.

Personal connection: I know you鈥檙e a fun loving guy that isn鈥檛 afraid to have a good time. If I remember correctly, you have a lot of great friends in your life. I think your from Brazil? (Pls correct me if I鈥檓 wrong) and I can relate to you at times when you鈥檒l say you weren鈥檛 on your phone cuz you were partying or you were too drunk lmao. I think that if we met in real life we鈥檇 probs be friends. Like I said I don鈥檛 know how much I learned about you from this game so that鈥檚 my fault but I do remember what you were like which is why you鈥檙e very easy to go along with. Getting you out was definitely the hardest decision on me emotion wise.

Game connection: I thought we had a pretty good game relationship. I know you did say I was your f2 when you were voted out which surprised me but when we came together, we really did some great things together. The Jonathan vote was an amazing turn of events and voting together on the Jay vote was so fun. We definitely were willing to make fun plays when we needed to.

So why vote for me off of those things?

I feel like you should vote me based on our relationship because you were able to see first hand how passionate I was about this game. We talked for an hour on the Jonathan vote coming up with schemes and plans and it was fun taking a risk to work with you there. I also think you should vote for me because even tho I did have to vote you out for strategic purposes, I never pushed you to the side like other people regardless of if you were on the bottom or not. You have been someone that I always liked so I would鈥檝e felt terrible if I just brushed you off as we were on opposite sides because I still knew I could trust you. I know you may feel differently about me after this game. However, I hope its not the end to a relationship on tengaged cuz that still would mean a lot to me.

I hope that answered your question fully.
1248 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
Good job to the 3 of you. My question is pretty simple and to the 3 of you.
Based on your personal connection with me, and game connection, why should I vote for you?

Personal wise I'll admit we're 50/50. Gamewise I did have your best interests this game. The first rocks I did have to risks our game to better it since it gave us another round of safety. I used my vote blocker to make sure you stay but, unforunatey Brady betrayed us and ruined the perfect plan.
The reason I deserve your vote is I did do the most to help your game while the other two didn't. Instead of going after you like last time I decided against it and worked with you instead and kept my word .
1248 days 12 hours ago
nathorix
wow
1246 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade
Closing Statement:

@ any jurors that are still undecided

Alright Jury! I just wanted to say thank you for all your amazing questions and thanks for the opportunity to allow me to explain my game to you guys. This game was a blast and I believe that was due to the competitiveness of the cast.

I think its only right to end the season with a deserving winner and I believe I possess that quality more than the 2 competitors sitting up here with me tonight.

I played this game from DAY ONE with all my idol finds and I never played a passive game. I believe that Logan and Hong played passive games for most of this game and that鈥檚 not what I wanted to do this season. I don鈥檛 believe that I hid behind big targets, I took matters into my own hands at all times this season and I never backed down from making a move that would鈥檝e benefited my game.

Its very easy to play a passive game and make it to final tribal. Its even more impressive to play an aggressive game and still make it to this point so that鈥檚 something I鈥檓 very proud of and that鈥檚 why I feel I deserve this win. I believe I have also possessed much more passion for this final tribal than the 2 sitting next to me.

I RLLY WANT THIS WIN! It鈥檇 mean a lot to me if you guys gave me this win cuz it鈥檇 make the countless days of hard work worth it. My game was adaptable, I made strategic moves, I won 2 individual immunity challenges, in total I found 5 idols, I only had 2 votes cast against me in this season that counted and the first and only time I was in the minority vote was F6 when I had to play my idol correctly which is exactly what I did to change the direction of the endgame and I was also loyal to David and Tyler, those were the 2 people that I always stuck by my word too.

I can鈥檛 wait to see you guys at the reunion tonight!
1246 days 20 hours ago
Hong
@David I'm so sorry I didn't see your question lol, sorry if you thought I was ignoring you, I know you're voting your F2 Brady but I'll answer because it would be rude not to.

I knew I could not sway you to vote with me in the end because you were obviously tight with Brady, who wanted me gone at that point. I should have reached out to you from the beginning tbh, but people were telling me that you were the next on the list so I didn't want to befriend you just to cut you moments later. When it comes to tribal, yes I voted in minority at times, mainly due to my alliance members flipping, but  don't think it was every tribal. Even when I voted in minority, I often knew who was the real person getting eliminated, and always remained in a good position, until f7 (when my allies turned on me), where I hat to climb my way from the bottom to the top.

@Pietro I know that you're probably voting your friend as well, but I would like to explain why we didn't talk as much as I wanted us to. From what I gathered, you seemed like a very nice and sweet person, and I knew that if I grew close to you, I would not have been able to go against you and vote you out. I know that it's a shit excuse, but it's true. It's my fault for not being able to separate what's personal and what's game, it's still something that I'm learning to do today. I completely understand if I don't get your vote.

open group

馃敟: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!