This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessionals |Canary Islands

Topic » Confessionals |Canary Islands

1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Riley/ytrewq111]

I hate the urn challenge lol. I’m not sure what people are doing and I have the idol and the extra vote, but I don’t want to let them go to waste. If all goes according to plan.... Pietro should be out. If I am eliminated with the idol in hand? I will never forgive myself. *gulp*
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Pietro/_Ravenclaw_´]

So Im in an alliance of 4 that I really like. However Mr. Jake was wanting to flip on me and vote me out with Riley and Logan. Tyler was trying to get him on my side again, and I have no idea whats going to happen. I wont be shocked if I end up blindsided
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
EPISODE 3
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Tyler/jungleman111]

Jake is messy. This is going to be a long game with him here. praying for a swap. silently cries
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Tyler/jungleman111]

Well... looks like my tribe didn’t care about this immunity. Like what 20 posts each over the last hour. Meanwhile my thread clocked in at 1254 posts... clearly there wasn’t much effort from anyone else. I guess they feel safe. Hoping I can pull this off and stay, but even still it’s so early to be fighting this hard. I’m so frustrated. I’ll be back after I pack my bags
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Jake/MonkeyBoy94]

Well.... Pietro is gone and WOW is my game fucked....

Tyler is SOOOOO mad at me right now. Like saying that people from other tribes are now against me for what I did to him... BLAH BLAH BLAH. Like I didn't even do anything besides follow the votes and vote with who I trusted the most. Tyler is pissed and I would be too I guess.

Hopefully I survive this next tribal, but it isn't looking great.
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Jake/MonkeyBoy94]

It has been really quite today. No one is talking to me and Tyler blow up on me last night saying that I exposed my game (LOL). I truly think he is an idiot. He is pissed that I said that he was my "ride or die" but then I did not tell him about the vote. He literally said that he trusted Alfie and Pietro more, so I am not sure why he thinks that I would tell him about the extra vote? I literally even asked him if he was willing to go to a tie because I was going to vote with Logan and Riley (before the whole idol idea was floating around).

"people" from other tribes are also pissed, according to Tyler? If I had it my way tonight then I want Tyler to go home. He is now going to kill my game if he goes any further. Alfie may not be playing anymore after we just took out his best bud. So that is a plus for me right now. I just think that Tyler is the bigger threat than Alfie. Plus I would assume a swap is coming VERY soon and if Tyler really does have people on other tribes, then I cannot let him get to the swap. Maybe he is playing this game harder than I thought, but there were obviously a lot of pre mades coming into this thing, so it will be amazing if I get to merge.

I honestly think that I will be getting at least one vote tonight. And I will not be surprised if I am voted out. BUT if I am voted out tonight then I am ROBBED because I think that I am playing the best game. The other person playing better right now is possibly Riley and I trust him and need him as a number for now.
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Tyler/jungleman111]

So I threw my Hail Mary. Not sure if it will work but... I approached Riley and Logan in hopes of working out a deal with them for me to stay. I know the crack in their alliance is going to be Jake.
So I approached them with all of the information I could gather about why they can’t trust Jake and why he’s a wildcard player that isn’t trustworthy in alliances. I hope this creates some doubt in their minds about him.
I also painted myself to be a trustworthy and loyal alliance member, which is absolutely true to a point.
Lastly, I approached Jake and tried to get in his head about exposing his game. I tried to make him feel like all eyes were on him. The idea behind this is to hopefully get him to talk to other people (specifically/hopefully Riley and Logan) about them possibly not trusting him. Thus planting even more seeds in their heads about how he may not be worthy of their alliance.
If this works I’ll be super proud. I’m getting more and more nervous as we get closer to tribal council though. Not sure where their heads are at but at this point I’ve done all I can do to stay without completely destroying my game. Prayers needed ❤️
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Logan/lhooper902976]

Well that certainly was close, I'm shocked that riley had an extra vote, I didn't see I coming at all. Unfortunately we lost Immunity again and this tribe became crazy town. Tyler and Jake wants each other out but, that doesn't help me. What does help me is alfie going so hopefully he does go home.
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Scott/gbpackxlvchamps]

Well, that's two tribals in a row that I have managed to stay safe. Good news for me. I also have a very solid foursome with Zach, Ozzy, and Summer, so we control the next tribal if we go. Summer and I have been working together to try and find the idol, but we both realize that someone else in our tribe has it. That is ok, considering we can still split the votes at next tribal and flush the idol. I'm actually in a solid position atm..of course a swap could change everything. I'm finding myself getting very close with Summer more so than Ozzy. Summer tellls me way too much though....luckily I am trustworthy, at least for now....
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Tyler/jungleman111]

Well everyone is ignoring me so it’s pretty clear they don’t want to work with me. My only hope is that they choose to vote Alfie instead for his inactivity, but if that were the plan I believe they would at least try and humor a conversation with me. I’m disappointed that my game fell in Jake’s hands. Even more disappointed that they treated me like trash on the way out. That’s all for now ❤️ Peace y’all.
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
EPISODE 4
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Nathan/nathorix]

So, I completely skipped over episode 2 and 3, so, ill do that right now.

WOW! Tris got voted out. I don't know how. Literally, I felt good with everybody, and then they just exclude me from the vote. Thanks guys! So, obviously, I felt on the bottom, and my goal was to figure out where this idol was. My immediate thought was "okay me and ozzy gotta figure this out" and so we narrowed it down to two. It wasn't on either.. But then Summer tells me its on TV star, which neither of the two ppl re narrowed it down to were.. So long story short somebodys lying to me, and I don't know who it is. Summer is extremely shady though, and I don't trust scott a lick. Got a good bond with Isaac though.

Then, AHHH! We tribe swap! Oh how beautiful those words were. New faces, and old faces.. I got put on a tribe with Scott. The father of like half the people on tengaged. I don't trust him, but honestly, I can vibe with these new people more than I ever could with a 50 year old straight male. Franz is so chill already and while Riley seems a bit controlling, I can get down with him. And im with Ozzy! My #1, although I don't know if can put my complete trust in him yet. Really I think this was a good tribe swap overall for me.
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Franz/Frazella]

Okay literally no offense but who even is my tribe? LOL like… the only person to stay with me from my old tribe is Chris but he is LITERALLY the only person from that tribe I never actually talked to. The only person to message me immediately on this new tribe was Nathan and from what I can gather, he seems to have been on the outs before, so I’m hoping we can potentially work together? Idk. I’m also really annoyed that stupid fucking Raiden/Is**c is on my tribe. He annoyed me SO MUCH in the last challenge and he was the ONE PERSON I was hoping would be on the opposite tribe as me. I called him a cuck because he kept talking shit in his little messages. Ozzy is also on this tribe and he acted soooo excited about us being in the same group, but I don’t trust him AT ALL, but we will see I guess. The tribe swap, in general, was a total bust for me, because even though I never talked to my tribe, I didn’t feel like I was in any danger of going home, either... Hopefully, our tribe just wins the next couple of challenges, because I genuinely have no interest in talking to any of them. Oh, also Riley is in the same frat as me, but I literally do not know him, so I might reach out to him to see where his head’s at. I still have an extra vote I can use too if I ever feel in danger.

Also, I know Summer got the idol from the Tenerife beach so is there a new one for us / do my guesses have to start over to reflect this change?
1315 days 1 hour ago
Chandelier
[Jake/MonkeyBoy94]

I knew that a swap would be coming soon. Unfortunately, my main man Riley is on the other tribe. At least he has an idol he can use if he gets into trouble.

On my new tribe, I have already gone to work. I have an alliance that has formed between Summer, Zach, Logan, and myself. We need to find another person to have the numbers and not be a tie. Summer is good friends with Franz and I gave her an idea that she is now going to use. So she is going to go to Franz and ask for info on her old tribe. Hopefully, Summer gets some information that we can use to stay in the game.

I continue to spam people to try and check up in the challenge. It seems to be working right now. I just hope that we can pull it off because I do not want to go back to tribe. I do not know if I have the number so I do not want to be in that situation.

So I have talked Ari into working with me! I reached out to her at the beginning of the game and that may have been a blessing!

Steve and I are also talking about fantasy football! Anything to keep me in this game! I need to get to the merge.

King and I are talking and I just told him how much I spammed to get the score for the challenge turned around. We are now winning. I am trying to get him to see that I am a hard worker and I shouldn't be voted out if we lose. I would also be willing to screen shot all the people I sent it too just to show them that I want to be here.

I am at it again. I am playing really hard. I feel refreshed after Tyler left. Hopefully he did not fuck up my game by telling Ozzy everything that happened, but maybe Ozzy will need to go when I get a shot at him!

open group

🔥: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!