This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL | Sponsorship Islands

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL |..

630 days 9 hours ago
Kiki4ever
8. Kiki . I think Kiki played the worst game because she had no social game. She also didn’t try to hide her premade, making her a big target. She never really spoke to people, only really demanded.

This is full of shit I had a social game and no premade like u u dumb ass I didn't come into the game with any knowledge of who was playing. So don't even try that shit but u aint getting my vote for that!! I think ur a ridiculous when u had a premade and I didn't. I literally had 3 people I counted on the most. And 2 were Tyler and gran so do not say I had a premade. Is it a secret me and drip are friends no but drip and yan are besties but u all look past that shit.. me and gabs barely know each other so no we were not in a premade! No I did not know tj applied to this game nor did he know I applied. But u clearly had a premade so fuck u with that bs. And don't ever come at me like that again
630 days 9 hours ago
Kiki4ever
Also I didn't demand shit omar!!!Omar!!!! U are full of shit!!!!!!!
630 days 9 hours ago
Kiki4ever
Tyler needs to answer why he thinks it's ok to hide a premade but they know me and Tyler are good? Naaaaa Tyler lost my vote to unless he can tell me why with a reasonable answer and not cause they said no........ naaaa that don't fly. Tyler u were my number 1 in 2 games and both times u had no regard for my game at all. U have been a terrible allie. U know full well where I stood and so did gran. And u both screwed me over. And Omar I never demanded shit I didn't and u know it so u can fuck off with that!!
630 days 9 hours ago
5651Omar
Kiki, you not voting for me would be an honor. Considering I do not respect you as a person for the way you’ve acted in this game. So, thank you for not voting for me.
630 days 8 hours ago
5651Omar
Kiki, I hope you can find the right therapist and mental health doctor, because being this upset over an online game is not healthy. Genuinely, please seek help. But, first please seek that log out button and don’t come back for a few days when you are in a better state of mind.
630 days 8 hours ago
5651Omar
Gabs, I love how you keep calling me a liar, when YOU lied to me the last two times on how you voted. Everyone in this game lied, that’s the name of the game. If you do not like it, maybe you, too, should log out and find a new website to play on. Maybe FarmVille on Facebook? Unless you’ll call your friends liars for not giving you seeds. 🤷🏽‍♂️
630 days 8 hours ago
Thnksfrthmmrs
Hey hey, congrats to you 3 on making it here! I'm so glad it's this F3.

I don't really have any questions, I spent the whole merge as the 4th in your alliance so I pretty much saw yalls entire games from the merge on. I'm voting for who I think played the best. Good luck ❤️❤️
630 days 8 hours ago
5651Omar
Thank you Julian, and it was an honor to play with you. Thank you for being apart of our journey. Hope you’re feeling better
630 days 7 hours ago
VanHow10
Hey guys! Congrats on making it to the final three. My question is simple! I would like ye to rank the jury members from 1-8 on who played the best game and explain why! Thanks and good luck :)

I do believe that every juror played the best game they could, and I apologize in advance to anyone upset by these rankings.

Kiki  -  No disrespect whatsoever in this placement. Kiki was a big target from early on and even if her top allies hadn't abandoned her right before the merge, she would have been in absolutely brutal shape in this post-merge. That having been said, so much of the reason that Kiki left when she did is because she trusted the wrong people, - me. And it's tough to knock somebody too much for believing in you.

Patrick - My perception of Patrick is supremely limited, as he and I were only on a tribe together for a little under 24 hours. That having been said, when it was time for the first post-merge blindside, a lot of people jumped right on board with voting out Patrick. That speaks very positively of his potential threat level, but in this game that potential was not realized.

Bryan - Bryan is very high on the list of people who got screwed by our final 3 alliance, I believe. If things had been different, Bryan would have been one of the better insulated players on his side of the numbers, and his side of the numbers would have been fierce. Like so many people in this game, Bryan's coffin was not made by his own actions, but by the fact that there was a secret alliance that was very well-connected making moves as a group rather than as individuals. An absolute delight to talk to, Bryan's social game would have been deadly if it had been allowed to flourish.

Julian - Julian experienced some personal complications that prevented him from being his best in this game, but that doesn't change the fact that he wasn't at his best. He did, however, cultivate a relationship with me pre-merge that lead to him not being a valid target until he was a completely overwhelming threat at final 6. Every time his name came up before that, at least one person in the game refused to let him go and that speaks to something. Even the vote where he was removed, the two people pushing hardest for his boot each had an extra vote and one of them had a vote blocker. So even if all of the rest of us wanted to keep him, we didn't have that choice

Gabs - Despite being voted out pre merge, Gabs played lights out after returning. She identified two major players in the form of Chameleon and Dar and stuck to their hips like glue. If it hadn't been for my very recent trauma of watching the goat get dragged to the end and win the game, Gabs would not have been voted out when she was. In another timeline, Gabs is by far the likeliest person to have made the end of anybody in the merge.

Grane - Grane is one of the most pleasant people I've met on tg and there's no doubt in my mind that he would have been vicious in the merge if given the chance. I have nothing but respect for Grane as a person and a player. Even though I needed Grane gone, I hated his vote out and if I had been watching this game instead of playing it, I have no doubt that I would have been rooting for him

Yan - I probably would have ranked Yan lower before our arguments here at FTC started. It's become clear that both Omar and myself considered ourselves Yan's only person in the post merge and because of the game he was playing, we both wanted him to be the last person besides our three in the game. That, to me, speaks volumes.

Dar - What can I say that the others haven't? Dar had Gabs, Dar had Omar, Dar had Chameleon, Dar had a clear target he wanted out, Dar played with a big target on his own back. All three of us considered Dar the biggest endgame threat this entire time, and that's going to be true in virtually every game Dar plays. Excellent, excellent game. The single most screwed person here in Sponsorship Islands. Endless respect.
630 days 7 hours ago
Kiki4ever
Omar u are literally a dirt bag u look at our dms and tell me where I demanded anything. And u were always mia... don't u dare say shit about me.

Tyler lied to me from the vet gi. Tyler and Omar and chamel having a premade and trying to blame others who didn't is disgusting. So fu I want nothing to do u with Omar u are disgusting and horrendous person.

Tyler u know what u did. And that response was not a very good response.

Kiki was a big target from early on and even if her top allies hadn't abandoned her right before the merge, she would have been in absolutely brutal shape in this post-merge. 

Explain how u would know that??  I also want to know why u have done this to me 2x when u knew I had ur back. Seems u had no spot. For me in your f3.... I was never part of ur plan... done with the fake allies who I give everything to and get shit on in return!!
630 days 6 hours ago
VanHow10
Kiki said this: Tyler needs to answer why he thinks it's ok to hide a premade but they know me and Tyler are good?

Kiki, you and I just played as number one allies very publicly in a game that had most of this cast in its Viewer Lounge. If you and I could have secretly been allies in this game, I absolutely would have pursued that path. There was simply no way for our pre-existing relationship to be a secret as it developed in a way that most or all of this cast already knew about. I'm sorry if you feel that's not a good enough answer, but it's the truth and that's all I can give.
630 days 6 hours ago
Kiki4ever
 ago

5651Omar

Kiki, you not voting for me would be an honor. Considering I do not respect you as a person for the way you’ve acted in this game. So, thank you for not voting for me.

1 hour 57 min ago

5651Omar

Kiki, I hope you can find the right therapist and mental health doctor, because being this upset over an online game is not healthy. Genuinely, please seek help. But, first please seek that log out button and don’t come back for a few days when you are in a better state of mind.

Seek ur own mental help. Because u clearly had a premade and wanted to say I did when I didnt!! I'll send our dms I'll send all my dms I didn't demand anything so again piss off
630 days 6 hours ago
VanHow10
Julian, I am so glad we were finally able to play together in a prolonged way! You're a great guy and I hope that life gets easier for you soon!
630 days 6 hours ago
Kiki4ever
Kiki, you and I just played as number one allies very publicly in a game that had most of this cast in its Viewer Lounge. If you and I could have secretly been allies in this game, I absolutely would have pursued that path. There was simply no way for our pre-existing relationship to be a secret as it developed in a way that most or all of this cast already knew about. I'm sorry if you feel that's not a good enough answer, but it's the truth and that's all I can give.

Bs bs bs u know it!
630 days 6 hours ago
5651Omar
Yes, I need mental health for coming in with a premade. Lmao. Girl, bye. Log out. Delete your account. Live your life in happiness. This website is not good for you, you are having a meltdown over a game. Genuinely, and I mean this whole heartedly - I hope after today, you realize how much stress this is causing you and reflect on it and take some time off.

open group

🔥: Survivor XXII - All Stars 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!